Chapter 5- 'The normal'

Seeing the look of horror on his face, Harry grabbed his timetable that had been placed before him and ran out of the great hall and down to the black lake only to be followed by the blondes shouts.
They had the whole day to settle so Harry knew he would only be missing lunch and possibly dinner if he stayed by the lake, which wouldn't affect him much as he rarely ate when he was at the Dursley's. Looking at his timetable he saw that he had; Transfiguration, Charms, Potions, History of Magic, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy, Herbology just as normal then he had; Care of Magical Creatures and Divination as his electives. He was in Slytherin which meant he had all his lessons with Draco for the rest of the time that he was at Hogwarts. The thing that confused Harry when he saw Draco looking at him in horror was that:
1) he had never seen Draco look like that
2) he had shown his ex-worst enemy his weak side.
Even Ron and Hermione has not seen him react like that, or they never looked at him with horror in their eyes like the blonde had.
Harry new that he had some lessons with Gryffindor and Ravenclaw like he had Care of Magical Creatures and potions with the Gryffindors, but that also meant that he had lessons with his ex-house and his best friend. Hopefully those wouldn't go too bad.

It was now around midday and everyone was mostly likely at lunch, not including Harry, and enjoying their food. The Dursleys has always told Harry that he didn't deserve food. That no one would actually like him because he is a freak. He had heard this speech so many times that he could recite it word for word. Now Harry had his head in his lap with his eyes closed telling himself that what the Dursley's said was true. By this point he hadn't had anyone tell him differently so he believed it. While Harry was in his cloud of misery he had gotten hot and taken off his robe to show his bear arms with scars from his wrist going under his shirt, all from different people. Some were done by Harry but others were done by his uncle Vernon and cousin Dudley.
Suddenly he heard a voice next to him that broke him out of his thoughts and shocked him.
"Harry.... what are those on your arms?" Harry looked up to see beautiful grey eyes meeting his with worry in them.
"Crap! Draco you weren't..uhh...What are you doing here!"
"Harry stop trying to change the subject! What are those in your arms!" The blonde asked. Harry sighed changing his face into an empty expression.
"Scars, scabs, bruises. The normal. Now if you don't mind I want to be left alone." The raven haired boy replied casually while staring out into the lake.
Draco clearly picking up on his cue to leave and reluctantly left they other boy alone.

Word count:509