Chapter 11: Jealous?

Enjoy!
______________________________________

“That's enough for today.  You're dismissed” Erwin told them.  “Yes Sir” They saluted and left the office.

                              [<>]

“Oh my god!  I got to meet Mikasa Ackerman!!” Sasha exclaimed joyfully.  “I think you were a little too excited since you didn't want to let her go” Connie says.

“I think we're gonna be best friends!”

As the two spoke to each other.  Jean walked with them without saying a word.  He was speechless on how beautiful his captain was.  He's never seen such rare beauty in his life. She's different from the rest of the women in the Scouting Legions.

Her pale skin, glossy short hair, stunning grey eyes.  He thinks it would be a distraction for him on the battlefield.  The only thing that got him curious was the scar he saw in the bottom on her right eye.

He snapped out of it when he heard Connie call his name, “Jean!” he called for the third time.  

“Huh?  What?”

“What do you think of our new Captain?”

“Um….”

“He probably think she's pretty~” Sasha teased, causing Jean's cheeks to turn light red.  “Really?” Connie noticed his face heating up.

“No I don’t!”

“Someone has a crush~” Sasha teases as she raised an eyebrow playfully.  Connie also had a smirk on his face, “Don't lie Jean”

“I said no!  Just be quiet potato girl!”

“I'm just kidding, gosh” she rolled her eyes playfully.

“Then don't start with that crap”

                              [<>]

“Does our captain even want us?” Eld questioned.  Eld remember his unhappy face when they stepped into the room.

“You noticed too?” Gunther asked as he recalls doing nothing wrong to upset his new captain.  

Petra had a smile on her face the whole time, thinking about her new captain.  He was so handsome Petra thought. As soon as she saw him, she fell in love with him.  Oluo noticed her daydreaming and lightly pushed her, making her come back to the real world.

“What?”

“Stop thinking about Captain Levi would you?”

She got embarrassed and her face turned bright red, “Eh?!”

Oluo giggled, “Stop thinking about him.  Why don't you think about me, since I'm going to be your future husband. And you're gonna be my wife” He said with a big smirk on his face.

Petra slap his elbow, “I will never be your wife”

“Stop arguing love birds” Eld teased.  “Don't worry, it's normal for couples to argue” Gunther said.

“We're not a couple!” Petra shouted at them, making them laugh.  

                              [<>]

Erwin closed the door, “Did you enjoy the meeting?” He asked.  Mikasa slightly nodded, “It was nice” she lied, although she did enjoy meeting her members, but she didn't like how that orange haired woman kept her eyes locked on Levi the whole time.