0.22

Toni placed the last box into her all white Range Rover before she turned around and looked at the building she once worked in. Losing her job was no one's fault, she couldn't blame anyone but herself. She was the one that allowed her feelings to get the best of her. She did this all by herself.

She became extremely hot zipping down the zip to her grey Nike jacket removing it she pulled the passenger door open and tossed her jacket into the car just as a Polaroid picture of her and Kenny fell out of it. She kneeled down and picked the picture up scanning it as a small smile appeared on her face. A tear soon ran down her cheek as she realised Kenny wanted absolutley nothing to do with her.

"Toni." Gail called behind her.

Toni quickly wiped the tear away before she turned around and faced Gail who held a medium sized box in her hands.

"You forgot your certificates." Gail said as her eyes immediately landed the picture.

"Thanks." Toni simply said placing the picture down on the dashboard before taking the box from Gail.

"This wasn't your fault. None of this was." Gail assured her placing her hand down on Toni's shoulder.

"It was." Toni said.

"No. You can't control who you end up falling in love with. Kenny might be the most dangerous criminal out there but you're the best FBI agent that I know. You always delivered-"

"But I didn't deliver this time..." Toni trailed off looking down at the ground. "Go get your man." Gail blurted out.

"Huh?" Toni questioned lifting her head up to look at Gail.

"Go get him. Ran away with him. Just leave this place, take him far away from here." Gail nodded at her.

"He knows everything was a setup-"

"I kno- who cares, go get your man!" Gail said loudly.

Toni chuckled, "its not that easy." She sighed, "think about it, you wouldn't want to lose your man to some stupid assignment now would you?" Gail rhetorically asked.

Toni frowned shaking her head.
_______________________________

"We've went over and through every single file of Kenny's. Nothing is giving us any information that will be helpful." Carla sighed in annoyance.

Owen and Omar let out frustrated sighs as Micheal remained to scan through his shipments.

"Shouldn't have fired Toni." Gail mumbled looking through a few sheets.

"Toni betrayed us!" Owen yelled creating silence.

"You're just mad that her and Kenny were getting extremely close and that's why you've been mad this whole assignment." Gail spat.

"What the hell is wrong with you-"

"Enough." Owen sighed.

"Oh my god. We've been working alongside a criminal this whole entire time." Lydia said walking up to them with a portfolio in her hands.

"What?" They all said in unison facing her.

Lydia smirked looking up from the portfolio at them, "Toni." Lydia smiled pulling out the picture of Toni and Kenny at a club together.

"I had a photographer follow Toni for a few days because I knew everything was too good to be true, something about her was off. Turns out she's been hiding more than enough shit from us." Lydia said with rage.

Dropping the portfolio down on the table so that everyone could see everything.

"So now we have two people that are up for an arrest." Michael said reading over the information.

"I love my job." Carla smiled throwing her arm over Lydia's shoulder. "Me too." Lydia grinned.
_______________________

"I'm coming!" Kenny shouted grabbing his shirt throwing it on as he began to rush towards his front door.

Someone kept on banging on it impatiently.

"Who is it?" He asked getting closer.

No one answered. He pulled the door open and there she stood.

"I'm sorry."