Nightmares of Shiin & Banshi

(Note: this chapter touches on trauma and PTSD)

"I can't hold him back much longer!" You screamed at a fellow hero while funneling all your energy in your forcefields. You had been on patrol in the city when a villain attacked an outdoor event. He has some sort of super strength quirk. Usually pretty basic, but this guy's strength was off the charts.
You and fellow heroes were doing your best to hold him at bay while the area was cleared of civilians.

"Is the area clear yet?!" You called out as the villain screamed and banged at the energy field you had encased him in. You had kept this up for 20 minutes and his strength was making you reach your limit. You weren't going to be able to keep him contained much longer.

"Almost!" You heard someone reply to you.
"I'm going to kill you you stupid little bitch!" The villain roared from his prison. "You got this. You just need to contain him until everyone is safe." Once it was clear you would have a very limited time to defeat him. You were weakened, but so was he. As usual with thugs with super strength, they weren't smart. He should've conserved his energy instead of trying to break out.

"It's clear!"

Upon hearing that you smiled devilishly at the villain lowering your force fields while he panted and clenched his fists. "Alright mother fucker. It's just you and me now."
.
.
.
Hitoshi paced around his apartment waiting to hear from you. You were supposed to call him once you finished up with work, but that was supposed to be hours ago. He was worried sick. He knew something wasn't right. His heart jumped when his phone rang, but it was a call from Midoriya. He never called this late.
"What's wrong?" Hitoshi didn't bother with pleasantries.
"Kubo had a run in with a villain earlier tonight. She defeated him, but he got some good hits in. She's unconscious and their taking her to the hospital."
Hitoshi's blood ran cold. Panic overcoming him.
"Which one?"
.
.
.
Hitoshi has never driven so fast in his life. He arrived at the hospital and heard a bunch of commotion from one of the ER rooms.
"Shinsou!" He heard Kaito Kubo call out to him.
Hitoshi ran over to him when a wave of your energy fields blasted out of the room slamming everyone to the floor. Hitoshi coughed as he slowly got up from being knocked on his ass. That blast knocked the wind out of him. Even Kaito was knocked down.

"You gotta get in there to make her go to sleep!" Kaito called out.
"What?!" Hitoshi didn't ever want to use his quirk on someone unless he absolutely had to.
"Trust me! She's disoriented and having a flashback!" Another blast slammed everyone to the floor again. "Just do it! I'll explain later!" Kaito commanded. He was dead serious.

Hitoshi got up and ran into the room where he saw you backed into a corner looking terrified. You had covered your body in your force fields in efforts to protect yourself in your panic. His heart broke as he saw you covered in blood and bruises. Half of your face was black and blue. You hyperventilated looking around the room in pure terror. To you it was happening all over again. They were going to kill you.

Hitoshi ran up to you and got down on his knees. "(Y/N) baby I'm here. It's okay." He tried to turn your head to look at him, but was afraid to touch you. He kept talking to your trying to get you to focus on his voice. You felt like you were in a daze when Hitoshi's face came into focus and you finally heard his voice.

"Hitoshi?" You touched his face with trembling hands. Blue energy fields encasing them.
"Yeah gorgeous it's me. I got you. You're safe." He brought you into his arms as gently as possible. "(Y/N), do you trust me?"
"Yes Hitoshi." Just like that your eyes went blank.
"Go to sleep." Your body went limp in his arms and your energy fields dissipated as you immediately passed out.