Doughnuts and Criminology

"God why is this so hard?" Hitoshi groaned in frustration. He was out to lunch with Midoriya and Iida trying to brainstorm first date ideas.
"Can you not think of anything?" Midoriya asked as he munched on his food.
"I have a few ideas, but nothing seems to be good enough. I've waited years for this opportunity and I don't want to fuck it up." Hitoshi sighed and buried his face in his hands.
"Hmm..." Iida rubbed his chinned pensively. "Well what are your common interests?"
Hitoshi removed his face from his hands and ran his fingers through his hair. "Pretty much everything. The biggest ones are coffee, books, cats, we love the same music, horror movies. She has a giant sweet tooth, god she can put away food." A smile creeped across his face as he thought of you. "She's just so amazing and I want it to make it something she'll love."
"Understandable. I find it very endearing that you care for her so much that you're willing to go above and beyond for a simple date." Iida proclaimed waving his arms in typical Iida fashion. "I'm sure she will appreciate anything you do for her."
"Yeah I'm sure she will too. That's just how she is. But I just want to do my best and give her what she deserves." Hitoshi was getting discouraged. He didn't want to just take you out for dinner, he wanted to blow your socks off and show what a good boyfriend he could be.
Midoriya gasped as he had some huge epiphany. "Didn't you have a big date planned when we were all at UA?"
Hitoshi thought for a moment before all those memories came rushing back to him. "Yeah I had a whole day planned for us. I just never got around to asking her"
"Why don't you take her on the date your planned back then?" Iida suggested.
"Yeah! I bet she would love that!" Midoriya beamed.
Hitoshi took a moment to think it over. "I think I will. I'll add a few extra things, but I think that would be good." This was his second chance and he wasn't going to fuck it up.
.
.
.
"What the hell am I supposed to wear?" You have been standing I front of your closet for an hour. Hitoshi wouldn't tell you where you guys were going, but he said it was casual. But what if that was a lie to throw you off. What if you dressed casual only to have him take you somewhere nice and you were out of place. You pinched the bridge of your nose and let out a frustrated groan. Hitoshi was going to be there any minute.
"Ugh! Fuck it!" You grabbed black skinny jeans, a loose black silk cami with lace trim, black doc martens and finished off the look with your black leather jacket. You checked yourself out in the mirror for a final assessment. At least your hair was cooperating today. You nodded in approval when you heard a knock at your door. Your stomach did a flip. "Here we go."

You walked down the street with Hitoshi's arm around your shoulder and your arm wrapped around his waist. He had brought you gorgeous flowers when he came to pick you up. White lilies with sprigs of eucalyptus and lavender. They smelled so good you wanted to bring them with you so you could admire them all night.
"So where are we going?" You asked curiosity eating you up.
"I can't say! It'll ruin the surprise!" Hitoshi was a full of excitement and nervousness. He gazed down at you snuggling him as you walked and sighed happily. How did he get this lucky? He kissed the top of your head and inhaled your sweet scent. He loved that you always smelled like honeysuckles.
You two rounded the corner and Hitoshi stopped in front of a specialty doughnut shop.
"Ooooh! Is this it? Are we going to eat the whole store?" You asked in excitement. Hitoshi chuckled. "Not exactly. This is a quick stop on our way to our final destination."
"As long as I get to have doughnuts and hang out with you I can't complain."
You two went inside and ordered 2 dozen assorted doughnuts. This place didn't mess around. They had a ton of colorful doughnuts in crazy flavors. You were most excited about caramel espresso and fruity pebbles flavors. Doughnut boxes and coffees in hand you made your way down the street again.
You had no idea what Hitoshi had planned. You would've been fine with anything, but it was so sweet he was going to such great lengths. Your heart swelled, just full of adoration for him.
You two approached a brightly lit old school movie theater.
"Oh my god." You gasped as you read the marquee.
Night of the Living Dead Fright Night
You looked at Hitoshi and then back at the marquee then back at Hitoshi with your mouth agape. Hitoshi smirked. Clearly he made the right choice.
"Hitoshi...I..." you were speechless at first. It took you a moment to find the words to express exactly how awesome this was. "This is just amazing and perfect and....holy fuck Hitoshi. You're amazing."
Hitoshi blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ha, it's nothing much. I'm glad you like it."
You ran up and hugged him tightly. "This is amazing and I love it." Hitoshi hugged you back and you gave him a kiss before you headed into the theater. He got you the best seats in the house, right in the middle. He bribed the employees to let you bring in outside food and drinks.
It was a double feature. Night of the Living Dead followed by Dawn of the Dead. You and Hitoshi had a blast having a quote-a-long with the movie as quietly as possible without disturbing the rest of the viewers.
There was a brief intermission between the first and second movie so you went to the concession stand and got popcorn, candy, and soda since you had finished the coffee and doughnuts during the first film.
You two plopped back down in your seats and waited for the next film to start.
"Having fun?" Hitoshi asked tossing a kernel of popcorn in your mouth.
"The most fun I've ever had." You replied as you tossed a kernel at Hitoshi.
"Really?" He asked surprised. "You're not just saying that are you?"
"Are you kidding? I'm watching classic Romero films on a big screen, I just had the best doughnuts I've ever tasted, I just got more junk food, and I'm with the sweetest, most handsome and amazing guy I've ever met. This is seriously the best."
Hitoshi couldn't do anything but lean over and kiss you deeply. You both forgot where you were and continued to exchange slow and passionate kisses. People soon noticed and started to hoot and holler at you, one guy yelling "GET IT DUDE!" causing you two to blush and break away because you were laughing so hard.
Hitoshi leaned in, his lips brushing up against your neck before moving to your ear. "We'll pick that back up later." You felt your whole body heat and your heart skip a beat. You quietly gasped as he placed his hand on your thigh and gently squeezed before moving it back to your hand. There was that cocky smirk again. "You're too easy." He chuckled. The lights went dark and the second film began.