He choked for a second and then gave me a glare.

"You did not just do that." He spoke menacingly.

"But i did." I said, splashing him again.

"Its on." He said, shoving so much water at me that i almost fell over.

I tried to get back up correctly, but he kept splashing me with giant waves of water, making me tumble each time.

I decided i would run away from him, but if you ever tried running in water, you know how hard it is.

I was waddling everywhere, running in slow motion.

He was laughing at me.

He started running with high knees, catching up to me pretty easily.

He grabbed me by the waist and turned me around, making us look in each others eyes.

I swear i could see the whole galaxy in his eyes.

I grabbed him and needily smashed his lips on mine, making them move in synch.

His body relaxed and he smiled in the kiss, making me smile too.

I never wanted this moment to go away.

But of course, all good things come to an end, and we pulled away for air.

He smiled at me with so much love filled in his eyes, and in that moment i knew what we had was real.

And this time it would last.

No one would every come between us ever again.

And just the thought of that made me kiss him with even more passion then before.

He looked caught off guard, but didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my waist and kiss me back.

The sun was setting behind us and it almost looked like a scene right out of a movie.

We pulled away for air again and just stared deep in each others eyes.

"Lets go watch the sunset." He spoke, sending shivers down my spine.

There was nothing i wanted more then to be with him at all times.

I nodded, and he lead us out of the lake, back to our little picnic setup.

We sat down, and he put his arm around my shoulders, making me cuddle into him.

He got out the pack of cigarettes and let me take out the first one. He proceeded to get one for himself, and he lit them up.

We both took drags and exhaled at the same time.

We watched the sunset, while smoking our cancer sticks.

We didn't talk, we just admired the view and enjoyed each others presence.

We waited for the sun to set, and then admired the stars, which was my favourite part.

We smoked two cigarettes each, exhaling the smoke slowly into the sky.

I felt like everything in my life was back together. The only person missing now was Coral.

After ten more minutes of watching the stars, Ponyboy spoke up.

"Wanna head back home?" He asked, crushing his cigarette into the ground. I nodded, also crushing my cancer stick.

We both started walking back home, hand in hand.

The Curtis household wasn't too far away, but it was still a good walk.

We catched up and i told him about everything that had happened at school while he was sick.

He looked kind of sorry that he couldn't be there to protect me from Randy, but i assured him that it wasn't his fault.

After a few more minutes, we made it back to his house, immediately walking in.

I hadn't realized how cold it had gotten, not to mention the fact that we were still wet from the lake.

Darry heard the door open and ran over to us.

"You guys!" He exclaimed.

"Its so cold outside, and you're not even wearing jackets. Why are your clothes all wet? Are you guys looking to get hypothermia?" He scolded, making me laugh a little.

I just walked off, making my way to the bathroom, where i changed into my pyjamas.

"I hope you guys dont mind if i crash here tonight." I yelled out to no one in particular.

"Its fine!" I heard Sodapop yell out from another random room.

I just smiled and walked over to where Pony was.

I immediately pressed my lips against his.

"Thank you. For tonight i mean." I spoke.

"Anytime." He replied, kissing me again.

He started walking off to his room.

"Ponyboy?" I called out, making him turn around.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I love you."

Wow im still alive

Wow im still alive.
1146 words

(I didn't proof read this so if you find
Any errors, just ignore.)