29. Shopping

{ Jungkook's P.O.V }

Monday

Plan A: Emotional Blackmailing (Part. 1)

Status: Failed

Tuesday

Plan B: Emotional Blackmailing (Part. 2)

Status: Failed

Wednesday

Plan C: Throw a tantrum

Status: Failed

Thursday

Plan D: Refuse to eat

Status: Failed

Friday

"Hyung, come on, I can't do it. This is extreme!" with eyes wide, I threw the instruction paper at Hyung.

"Come on, Kookie. It's our last chance! If not now then never," whining, he walked up to me and shoved the paper in my hands, "Once I'm home, then we'll proceed with the plan. Till then..." he trailed off.

"Till then what?" I asked.

"Till then you prepare yourself for the events ahead," saying that, he winked at me with a playful smile, "And let me play my game in peace," he said as he wore his headphones, "Die, Derek, you Swedish chicken." he cursed a player in the game he was playing.

Today

Plan E: The Suicide Act

Status: Ongoing

{ Eun Bi's P.O.V }

With a disgusting face, I looked over at the couch where uncle and Kat were seated, giggling and whispering while watching the movie, accompanied by a large bowl of popcorns.

And here I was on the floor, with an empty snacks wrapper, bored as heck because the movie playing was no where near my taste.

I mean, action/romance/supernatural genre movie?

Boring~~

Sighing, I slowly slipped away from my position on the floor and went upstairs. Closing the door behind me, I sat down on my bed and took out my notebooks to study even though I had done my homework already.

Now feeling at peace, I groaned as my phone started ringing.

A person can't be at peace for even a minute.

Reaching for my mobile on the table, I smiled before picking it up.

"Hey, Unnie!"

{ Taehyung's P.O.V }

"Hey, Eun Byu-Bi!" I yelled, heaving a sigh of relief.

That was close!

Running up to her who tried to escape by turning around the corner, I slipped across the corner, causing me to lose my balance and fall on top of...