{The great glade}

"Hey greenie? Green bean? For shucks sakes answer me! It was the boy who offered me a hand the second time.I think his name was alby,I wasn't sure though I was very spaced and scared. "umm......hmm........yeah? "DO You remember anything from before the box?he
says. "Uh I-I remember my name." The red haired boy spoke up. "Well would you mind gracing us with it? he says in some kind of accent I can't quite place.wish I had a cool accent! Should I tell these people?I have no idea where I am?who they are?and I don't even know who the hell I am!! But for some reason I feel safe with the red haired boy. l think his name was newt. for some reason I felt connected to him weird. Then someone push though the crowd of boys. a boy with a potato shaped head,what the heck happened to his head! he had Brown hair and was fairly tall but what I couldn't get over was his eyebrows.they were like no other I couldn't help but let out a small laugh when I seen him.then he asks "what are you laughing at shank never seen someone as hot as me! For some reason I had a burst of courage. "ha you hot I don't think so! "More like your eyebrows could put a spell on someone,and you head looks literally like a potato! "Oh and don't get me started with your... I trail off. uh oh did I really have to release my sass to him! He gives me the stare of death.alby and newt just start laughing,then the the rests of the boys join in. I stand there red as could be. then he says "you think this is funny shank? "Just wait. he says with a evil smirk. then out pushes a boy with brown hair and big brown puppy dog eyes. "Ah shuck you gally,your just embarrassed a girl wrecked you." blush did he just stand up for me,he doesn't even know me. then he turns to me "names Thomas you must be the greenie.

Sorry this is really terrible I might just give up on writing.