Fake love 2 (Sami's pov)

~~ in the morning ~~

I awake up to waking around in the bed and ruffling of sheets. I sit up still a bit groggily from the sudden wake. Sarah notices this and apologizes. "Oh, sorry for waking you, good morning"

"Morning." I yawn. "I'm going to go make breakfast, I will let you sit at the table while I make it. She unhooks the hand-cuffs and I hold my hand in a tight grip. I stare at the red mark the cuffs made around my wrist.

I get off the bed and try to stand, I haven't stood in a while so my legs were a bit wobbly. She helps me walk to the kitchen by supporting me with her body so I don't fall.

I sit down at one of that chairs and just watch her do her own thing. She pulls out a pan and some eggs. She puts the pan on the stove and and lets that heat up.

Once it's heated she takes the eggs and crack them over the side, and lets the contents of the egg spill out onto the pan.she does it with three more eggs. So I guess it's two for each of us.

She grabs two plates from the cabinet and set them on the counter. When she is done she scoops them up with a spatula and puts them on the plate.

Then she pulls out two cups and fills them with water. She brings the plates and water to the table and set them down. She pulls out a chair, it drags against the floor with a creaky noise. I start to dig in eagerly, the food tasted amazing.

She watched me eat, smiling until I finished. When I was done eating, that was when she started to eat. I found it odd that she would only eat after me. But I didn't think much of it.

When she finished, she took both our plates and put them into the sink. "I will clean those later, want to watch tv? She asked me. I nodded my head and she helped me over to the couch.

Sarah grabbed the remote and sat down. She turned the tv on and started flipping through channels. Eventually she stopped, satisfied with what we were watching.

It was the news. In the lower part of the tv was a red banner with white text. It read; 'college girl missing after a movie with two friends.' My eyes widened, I stared at the tv, listening intently to know what they have found out.

Unfortunately they haven't found much, which made me lose hope. It flipped to show the weather and Sarah changed the channel. It seemed she just wanted to know what was going on.

She flipped to a channel with some boring documentaries. I stared and watched the tv just Incase it gave me any 'important' info formation. I doubt it, but it was worth a shot.

~~ A few hours later ~~

Still watching intently, I look over to Sarah and notice she fell asleep. My heart dropped. 'This could be my chance to get out.' I thought to myself.

Very carefully, I get up from the couch. I pace around the living room to get used to walking so I could run if I needed.

I walked over to the door and placed my hand on the knob. My heart was pounding but I needed to get out of here. I open the door slowly, trying not to make noise, unfortunately it creaked.

My eyes widened and I just rushed to get out. I accidentally slammed the door in a panic. I knew it most likely woke her up so I ran.

Not very far and I hear the door open and slam. Sarah was running after me. Hoping she would lose me, I ran into the woods.

Doing it did the exact opposite. The leaves crunched loudly under my feet and the trees were thin. She would most definitely be able to find me.

I try running even faster, it didn't do much, I have always been pretty slow. Sarah was catching up, and quickly.

I tried making a quick and sharp turn but I trip on a root sticking up from the ground. "Shit..!" I mutter to myself.

Sarah gets closer and leans over me. "Why did you run?" She asks me with a cold tone. "I- I wanted s-some fresh air, and I didn't want to bother you , and I knew you wouldn't want me outside.. So I went outside myself." I say making up an excuse.

"But you slammed the door." She replies. "I panicked, and then I knew that would wake you up.. A- and—" I get cut off. "Shut. Up. I know you are lying." She kicks my stomach.

I gasp and curl up in a ball in pain. Sarah picks me up and I groan. I told you not to try anything, didn't I? Why did you do it?" She says. "I don't want to hurt you, but you need to learn obedience."

"Y-you don't have to! I p-promise I won't do it again!" I say. "No, I don't believe you." I slump in her arms. 'She's going to hurt me again..'

"P-please I will be good.. Don't hurt me.." I try pleading with her. "Begging wont help your situation, I have already made up my mind, you are getting a punishment."

We arrive to the house and Sarah opens the door.
Sarah then walks over to the basement door and walks down the stairs. She drops me on the makeshift bed and puts the shackles on again.

"I'll be back."