Captivation

Hi guys! I see that views are increasing!! Thanks for 11 - I know it's not much but I appreciate it still!

~|*Legend's POV*|~

That girl is too easy!! If she doesn't do it now... Hmm

I will admit it is a bit surprising that she is making the attempt to kill him now rather than wait a few days or something to set up a plan...

Oh where are they going? The beach...?

Ow - SHIT

Ospharus, come here... We're going back down under. I can't stand it up here.

"But sir, Ashtyn?"

I swiveled my head around, shooting him a deathly glare. "She will do it when she wishes. I don't want to push her, as long as it gets done."

Ospharus sighed heavily and muttered something under his breath, but then opened the portal and we left.

~|*Ashtyn's POV*|~

Woah... Head rush!!

My body rocked from an unknown force, but I suddenly felt like a weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

Wait. Why am I with Colin?

"Uhm, nevermind Alpha... I feel a little uneasy. I think I'll go rest a bit." I murmured and Saundered off anyway without waiting for his response. Alpha Colin simply stood there momentarily, clearly confused. He shook his head and followed soon after. I entered the camp and Daren was waiting for me.

"Is everything okay?" He asked in a rush.

I nodded my head and continued walking. "Yeah... I'm just going to go rest a bit." And I kept walking towards my den. I didn't bother shifting and just layed down on the dirt, closing my eyes and drifting off.

~|*Oshparus's POV*|~

I scribbled a few numbers down, 298^5+498^3=?

Legend was ensuring that I got proper education if I was going to be his new personnel.

"OSPHARUS!! Teleport me back at once!!" Legends' demonic voice erupted all around me. "This is an outrage...... Dammit! How the hell did that happen!? Why didn't she kill him?!" He was yelling to himself again.

I sighed heavily. This would be a long mission. Poor Ashtyn... She just be ever so confused. Why couldn't he have picked someone else, line Daren?

I grumbled and got up, going to open the portal, when a strange aroma filled my lungs, and I went out like a light...

======================

Hey guys!! Sorry I know this chapter is kinda short but I'm at a friends and I've got some writers block lol

Remember to PLEASE

••••••••••••••••••••••

Like ☺️

••••••••••••••••••••••

Share 😻

••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment 👹

••••••••••••••••••••••

See you guys in a couple days!!

-Woofie