Fangs and I crashed in his room and I ended up cuddling into his chest. He had both his arms wrapped around me.

I woke up two and a half hours later, wrapped in Fangs' embrace. I wouldn't even say I have a hangover, I'm still 100% drunk.

We got little sleep and we needed to get to school.

I shake Fangs awake and he moved slowly around the house to get all his things. I didn't have any spare clothes so I just stayed in the ones I was already in.

I walked into the lounge and picked up my Serpents jacket.

About half and hour later Fangs was ready and we walked to school. It took us an hour to get there when it would usually only take us 15 minutes.

We walked into school and we slowly dragged ourselves to the Serpents.

Fangs and I could barely walk so we were leaning against each other for support. We also still thought we were dating.

As soon as Sweet Pea, Toni and Jughead saw us they knew something was up.

Sweet Pea: are you guys okay? He asked worriedly.
Betty: of course we are. I slurred out.
Sweet Pea: you're drunk? He questioned me.
Fangs: dude you need to back offfff. He says.

Sweet Pea face palmed while Toni and Jughead laughed.

Sweet Pea: you're both hammered. He says while taking a seat.

Fangs took a seat and I sat in his lap. He smiles up at me and wrapped his arms around me. The three of them gave us a confused look.

Sweet Pea POV:

Betty and Fangs walked into school and as soon as she talked, she was slurring her words. I can't believe she got drunk.

Soon we took a seat and Betty sat in Fangs' lap. He had no reaction to that. What the hell.

Sweet Pea: what is going on with them? I asked as I turn to Jughead and Toni.

Suddenly they both formed a smirk on their faces. They must know something I don't.

Jughead and Toni both pulled out their phones and started recording.

Jughead: Fangs? He asked.
Fangs: yeah dude? He slurred out.
Jughead: who are you currently dating? He asked.

What does that question have to do with anything? He isn't dating anyone- oh. I just remembered that whenever Fangs gets drunk he turns bisexual and usually finds himself a girlfriend. I guess he and Betty got together. I can't believe this. I am never letting her get drunk again.

Fangs: Betty, obviously. He says like this is something we should already know.

They both stopped filming and I let out a laugh.

Toni: I ship it. She says only to annoy me. I roll my eyes.
Betty: thanks T. She says only making them laugh more.
Sweet Pea: Betty I think I should take you home. I said to her in a sterner voice while walking towards her and helping her up.

Betty: why are you so mean? She said as tears brim at her eyes.

Well Betty is definitely an emotional drunk.

Fangs stood up and embraced her in a hug. She hugged him back.

You have got to be kidding me.

Fangs: dude, leave her alone. He says angrily at me.

I turn to Toni and Jughead with an annoyed expression. They were laughing the hardest I've ever seen. I'm surrounded by idiots. I should reconsider who I call my friends.