Betty: good morning daddy. I say with a smile as I place a kiss on his cheek.
Hal: good morning Princess. He says with a smile

I noticed as mum rolled her eyes, she's changed and I don't like it.

She use to be sweet and caring, now she's old, rude and doesn't respect anyone but herself. I guess I just have to put up with her bitter ways.

I soon started to eat breakfast with dad and we began to talk about what would happen today.

He said that I didn't need to do the initiation, which for girls is pole dancing. I'm so thankful I don't need to do that, even the thought of it makes me so uncomfortable. Showing my body off like that is something that I can't personally do. To all the people that do it, they have courage and pride in themselves.

Dad said that he would be giving me and Sweet Pea our jackets. Sweet Pea is already a Serpent and has a jacket, as he's moving up he'll get a new jacket that will be different to everyone else's. We'll both get jackets like Jughead, Fp, mum and dad have.

Sweet Pea soon woke up and took a seat next to me, having a quick bite of breakfast before we leave.

We soon left home and arrived at the Wyrm. While Sweet Pea and I waited for dad to get everything ready we hung out with Toni, Fangs, Jughead and Joaquin. Joaquin is two years older then us but he's the sweetest person I've ever met.

Jughead: so, are you two excited? He asked with a smirk. Me and Sweet Pea just shrug.

Us becoming the Prince and Princess is something we didn't ask for, or expect to happen. We're doing what we have to.

Toni: I can feel the enthusiasm in the room. She says sarcastically. We all let out a laugh.

We soon had to finish our conversation as dad and Fp walked onto the stage.

Fp started off by revealing that our dad and mum are alive and he explained everything, from their death and why they're back.

Soon dad took over and gave Sweet Pea and I our jackets. He looked so proud of us and at that moment I couldn't feel any happier. I want to make him proud.

By the end of the night we were all sitting in a booth with our friends.

The bars scent was thick with alcohol and the noise was loud. I've groan to like this place.

Fangs: I feel like we haven't hung out in ages, come to mine tonight? He questioned. I nod my head and he smiles.

The night soon came to an end. After saying goodbye to Sweet Pea and dad I got on Fangs bike and headed home with him.

We arrived at his trailer where he lives alone. We walked inside and he immediately offered me a shot.

Betty: you know I don't drink. I say with a chuckle.
Fangs: it's a special occasion, just go for it. He says.
Betty: we have school tomorrow. I say to him.
Fangs: who cares. He says. I roll my eyes playfully and agree to take a shot with him.

One shot turned into two and two turned into three. We didn't stop drinking until 3 am.

Betty: brooo. I slurred
Fangs: brooooo. He said
Fangs: we're gonna die aloone bro. He slurred while taking another shot.
Betty: I know brooo. I slurred our.
Fangs: brooo, I have an idea, we should date. He says while turning to face me.

It's a common fact to us all that Fangs suddenly turns bisexual when he's drunk.

Betty: broo, we should. I say back.

Since I was completely drunk and had no common sense left in me, I decided to date a gay guy.

We soon went to sleep at about 4 am, even though we need to get up at 6:30 am. This is going to be great.