Practice Part6

Author p.o.v

The next day arrived and you woke up with sun shinning through the window onto your face.You slowly woke up rubbing your eyes gently.You then looked at your suroundings and looked at Jennie.

Y/n p.o.v

"What time is it?" I asked in my morning voice.I slowly rose from my bed heading to the bathroom."It is 8:00am....you need to get ready as we will be going to have breakfast."Jennie unnie replys to my question.I nod my head slightly and enter the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and get ready.We were told to wear our something simple for now.(imagine what you would wear)

After I got ready we left to neet the others at the reception area.When we arrived I greeted my unnie."Hii unnies!"I say happily."Hii Y/n!" Rose and Jisoo say back.We head out for breakfast before we head to the venue.

TIME SKIP TO THE VENUE

We then arrived and got ready for the red carpet.It so amazing to finally see our blinks here at Mama and other idols.Hopefully we don't bump into BTS.

Time skip to when the settle down

When we finally got to our seats I was a bit shocked to see BTS sitting there.We will be seated near them. Uuughh I really don't wanna see that idiot.

"We will be sitting next to BTS!"Rosè said excitedly.

"Why are you so excited to sit next to them?"I asked curiously.

"I have been listening to their music and its really cool and their also really cute.You are getting shipped with one of the members am I right?"Rosè said rambling on and on until she finally came to a stop as she questioned me curiously.

I hummed in response."Yeah,he is really annoying and uugh.I just hate him."I said feeling angre rise inside of me as I remeber our encounter.

"Really?!I think he is really cute but Jimin is cuter..."Rosè said as she is daydreaming.

I looked at her shocked and gave a sly smirk.She realised I was looking and smirking at her and her cheakes blushed to a bright red.

"Is Rosè unnie in lOvE?!"I said in a teasing voice.

"W-what n-n-no!!"She said stuttering on her every word.

I just smirked at her.I'm a bit shocked at her crush on one of the members but Oh well I guess their cute,maby really cute.No shut up,their not cute.Their annoying.I said trying to convince myself.

"To be honest they are cute like really cute and hot."Jennie unnie said calmly.Shocked at what she said I looked at her.

"You toooo!!"I asked her in shock written all over my voice.

"Yeah especially Taehyung.."

(I know Jennie was dating someone soo plzz just note this is a ff so it is of my imagination.Whoever I ship them with is just for this ff (:  )

My eyes was literally popping out of my eyes.My eyes bounced from Rosè unnie to Jennie unnie.I then looked at Jisoo."You don't like any of them right unnie?"