To the Airport(Part 2)

Author p.o.v

The MAMA awards are getting closer.Blackpink and BTS both worked hard for their fandoms.(#army#Blinks)BTS are on their way to the airport while Blackpink has already arrived at the airport.The MAMA awards take place in Japan then in Hong Kong.

(This is what you wore to the airport)

(This is what Jungkook wore to the airport)

Y/n p.o.v

We have just arrived at the airport.Practice has been really tough,i'm extremely tired.I'm still finding pictures of me and Jungkook on Social Media.At the airport we smile and wave at our fans.Our fans are really amazing(blinks saranghae).

Once we checked our luggage we just sat down and waited for the announcement of our flight."Heyy , Y/n,are you excited?"I look to my left to see Rose unnie pointing a camra at me.I smile and nod."Yeah,our performance is gonna be lit.We worked really hard and I hope you guys will enjoy it.Saranghae!!Hwaiting"I say and make heart and hwaiting poses.

"Aaaww,our maknae is soo cute!"Jisoo unnie says as she pinches my cheeks.(The ones on my face..ok?!)I pout at her actions.(I'm not cute,i'm sexy)I thought."Ah,unnie,STOP!!It hurts"I say as I try and remove her grip from my cheeks.

"Leave my,sweet maknae alone"Jennie unnie says and pulls me into her embrace.Right now,my expression screams an annoyed look."Leave me alone!You guys are annoying!"I say and they continue annoying me.

"The flight from Seoul to Japan is now boarding."says the flight attendant.

"Come on girls!"

Our manager says."Yess,manager-nim!!"We say and board our flight.

Japan here we come!!

Jungkooks p.o.v

We are now in our car heading towards the airport.I'm so tired from the hardcore practice.We really work hard for out armys.In the car V hyung and Jimin hyung are playing songs by Tinashe.

Yes,the maknae line is in one car and the hyung line is in the other car.

"Bang,Bang!"We all say.We were filming ourselves for BangtanTv.I wonder what the other hyungs are doing.

At the airport we all gathered back up.We greeted and waved at our beautiful fans.(Did I make you blush).
"JUNGKOOK OPPA!!!!!"I heard a fan scream.I looked in her direction and said,"I am not your oppa."Then all the fans screamed and said,"Yessss,you are our oppa."

I responded back saying,"Now,armys are going to have to bring their ID cards."All our fans screamed and laughed.All my hyungs laughed and one by one patted my back.Our managers sorted our luggage and then we heard...

"The flight from Seoul to Japan is now boarding."

We then walked towards our flight and boarded.We found our seats and Hobi hyung started recording."Only englishue speakue time!"I laughed and we filmed our video as the plain took off.

But then....

I noticed someone....

Someone I never expect to see here......

Authors p.o.v

Did BTS and Blackpink board the same flight.Who did Jungkook see that suprised him?Is it Lisa or is it someone else?Find out in the next chapter!!!!

Heyy guys!!!I hope you enjoyed this chapter of idols in love.I updated today scince it is the holiday and I had time to write.I hope you are wondering what will happen next!!
I will update soon!!

Oh I just wanted to say that you are amazing and beautiful no matter what people say.They just want to bring you down soo don't let them.They aren't even telling the truth cause what I would see is a beautiful person that is talented and amazing.If anyone tries to hurt you,you can yell me cause I will give them a black eye.

Hahaha...I hope you know that you should love yourself the way you are.I learnt this from BTS.

Any way guys hope you enjoyed your day....

Is enjoying your day.....

Or will enjoy your day....

I purple you guys!!!
Saranghae!!
💜💜💜💜💜
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
😍😘😍😘😍😘