Changlixjin

(Felix's POV)
'DaDa" I called from the living room. "DAdA?!" I called again "dADa Lixxie hungryyyy!" Hyunjin swiftly walked towards me handing me my bottle then two cheese sticks. I smiled and he just looked at me with a tired expression. "Lixxie lub you dada." I said trying to open the cheese stick wrapper. "Hewp Lixxie please...?" I asked.Hyunjin crouched down taking the cheese stick from me opening it then taking the other one doing the same Before giving them both back to me.

"Now after this-" he yawned "You sleep..." he said following up with a bigger yawn. Did I forget to mention it was 4:47 am? I nodded and took a bite of my cheese stick. After finishing my cheese sticks Hyunjin just picked me up carrying me to my room and placing me onto my bed. Hyunjin bent over to tuck me in and I took my bottle out of my mouth and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Tank you dada you let Lixxie eat late at night....unlike daddy who make me starve till breakfast." I smile he chuckles smiling back before kissing my forehead waving bye and shutting the door. I hear him walk down the hall before I hop outta my bed to go get the T.V remote that daddy hides on the top shelf of my bookshelf at night so I won't stay up. I go in my play room grab one of the stools from around the table and carry it back to my room. I place it in front of my shelf and stand on it reaching up for my t.v remote.

When I finally reach it I grab it and quickly get off the stool putting it next to the door. I crawl back into my bed turn on the t.v and watch a lot of Disney movies before pass out.

(Next morning 3rd person)

'It's 9:33 why aren't they up yet?' Changbin thought to himself now walking over to the side of the bed. "Hyunjin?" He called again. No response from the sleeping boy. He walked down the hall into Felix's room he looked at the boy that had 2 cheese stick wrappers on his night stand and his bottle was half full. The T.V remote was lying near his hand. He sighs then leave the room and go to my music room to download the projects he needed onto my flash drive then type and print lyrics just in case.

Time skip

Hyunjin woke up, sitting up and just sitting there for a few moments. He looked around the room and Changbin wasn't there so he took all his strength to get up out his bed and go check on Felix. When he reached the littles room he saw that he was still passed out so he decided not to bother him. Going downstairs he spotted Changbin hurrying around the kitchen grabbing some snacks and as he exited he say Hyunjin that was standing on the steps.

"Hey sleeping beauty...uh I gotta go- frick" he grabbed his bag then dropped a pack of granola bars. "take this stuff to the studio and- grab that for me please" He said asking me to grab his coat "fix snizz tune stuff up and take it to the office before I go on my- oh shi-" he tried to speak again before tripping over one of his shoes almost falling. Hyunjin let out a small snicker before asking if he was ok. "Yeah I'm fine, before I go on my business trip out of the state..." he slid his shoe on turning around pecking Hyunjin on the cheek before grabbing his two bags. "And Tell Fe,is I love him and I'll be back after...four days was it?..... About for days I guess."

"Ok Bin be safe...it's cold." Hyunjin said opening the door letting the younger out.

What he didn't know was that Felix was not.having.that.

🖤♥️🖤🖤♥️🖤🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤♥️🖤

YEET WHAT THE HECK WAS THIS IDK I WAS TYPING WHAT I THOUGHT AND THIS CAME OUT. I saw alot of people like this story and others added it to their reading lists so I did this real quick. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE IT MAKES ME FEEL GOOD UHHH I LOVE YOU ALL.