"Oops, sorry, my bad. Were you dreaming of someone?" I teased. Then I heard it again. The rustling of his sheets. "Are you with that someone right now? Or you really just can't stop moving on your bed?" I finally asked out of curiosity.

"I have a dog."

"Oh, cute."

"I know I'm cute, thanks tho, and just a reminder, I am gay, and so are you, Sana."

I scoffed in disbelief. "Ew, man," I answered in disgust.

"You should've said 'no hetero'." I could almost see him rolling his eyes. In return, I also rolled my eyes. Geez, I wasn't even talking about him, I was talking about the dog. "What the fuck?!" He suddenly yelled.

I had to put my phone away a bit before yelling back, "What?!"

"It's too fucking early, Sana. Too early. You better have a reason why you called at this fucking time!" He exclaimed. I snorted, mood swings much, eh?

"Chill, will you?" I sighed. "Sorry, I didn't really sleep," I mumbled. "But hey, it's not my fault that I saw your number here on my phone. You're an idiot for putting it—"

He cut me off with a laugh. "Oh, poor you, Sana."

My eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"Wanna go on a walk right now?" He suddenly suggested.

I sat up on my bed. "Wait, are you crazy? As in right now?"

"Actually, no. Not right now. Go take a bath and wear whatever you should wear because we'll be heading to school after. Just send me your address and I'll go there. See you!" Before I could even respond, he already ended the call.

I mentally facepalmed. It's too early to be doing anything, but I also couldn't sleep. Sighing again, I sent him my address and immediately went to the bathroom to prepare.

A few minutes later, I was done preparing and went downstairs to make a cup of coffee. I drank it on the living room while casually scrolling through my phone.

4:25 A.M.

It's way too early to be functioning.

Then the doorbell rang continously, indicating that Mark the not so straight friend is already here.

I rushed toward the door and immediately opened the door. "Good morning to you, too, asshole," I greeted him with a glare. "Is it your first time using a doorbell or what?"

He grinned. "It's too early to be grumpy, grandma. Now let's go."

I was about to step out of the house but stopped when I remembered something. "Aren't we going to have breakfast first?"

"I got some in my car." He nodded toward his car that I just noticed now.

I went out of the house and made sure that it was locked. "You brought your car? I thought we're going for a walk? Meaning we have to use our feet, not wheels," I sarcastically said.

He ignored me and went straight inside his car.

"What a gentleman," I muttered in sarcasm. I opened the door of the passenger's seat. "You sure you're not going to do something bad?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm certain I like dicks, Sana," he deadpanned.

"Great," I said and went inside the car. "So, where are we going?" I immediately asked as I closed the door.

He started to drive and shrugged. "Somewhere peaceful, I don't know. In a place where we can see the sunrise, I guess," he answered.

Nodding, I looked outside the window. The surroundings look so calming, it suddenly made me want to go to bed. But I know I wouldn't be able to sleep, a certain girl is invading my mind right now and I can't get her out of my head. Chou Tzuyu just won't get out of my head.