Christmas Special

Start from the beginning

It was a video of you crying for him. "Do we know where they are?" "Yes sir. She's at Ivy's and Selina's apartment. "Good. Tell the boys to start decorating the outside. I'm gettin' my queen and princess/prince back." He said as he grabbed his coat. He drove to the apartment and heard you crying. He knocked on the door and Ivy answered it. "What do want clown?! Here to yell at them some more?!" Ivy said. "Look plant. I just want to talk to Harley and see y/n." "I don't believe you. Now get lost!" "Ivy! Maybe Joker was telling the truth. It's Christmas time. Let him in!" Selina said. "Fine, but if he hurts them, it's your fault." She said opening the door and letting him in. "Where are they?" "In Harley's room. First door on the left." "Thanks." He made his way open and saw the door was cracked opened a little.  He saw you in your bassinet with a clown lovey that looked like him. "I know y/n. I miss Daddy too. But he doesn't want us there." "Now what makes my queen think that?" Your mommy grabbed you and held you tight. "Harley, calm down. I just want to talk." "I don't believe you. You're gonna hurt me and y/n." "No I'm not. I just want to talk." Just then Bud and Lou jumped in to protect you and your mommy. Your daddy growled at them and they ran away. "Baby, please. How can I prove myself to you that I won't hurt you?" "Prove it by answering this question: What would you do with y/n during a thunderstorm?" "I would protect her/him by holding y/n close to my heart and would threaten the storm."  You crying died down to whimpers and your mommy gave you to your daddy. "Hey there baby clown. Shh... Daddy's here. Daddy's here now, sweetheart." You snuggled into him and felt his warm silk jacket. 

"Harley. I'm so sorry. Please don't go away. When you took y/n away and I was there all alone in the mansion, I didn't like it. Please come home. I-I ne-need you and y/n. Please." He said begging. The King of Gotham was actually begging, something he never does. Your mommy noticed that his eyes were red and puffy. "Was he actually crying and sad?" She thought. "Okay Puddin'. We'll come home on one condition." "Anything, my queen desires." "You will join us in all the Christmas festivities." "Fine." He said, carrying you to the car.  "Puddin'? Do you want to sit with y/n in the back seat?" He immediately went into the backseat, unbuckled you and held you close and kissed you. "My lil clown. I'm glad you're back in my arms. Daddy will never wish you or mommy away again. I promise." He cooed. Once you and your family were home, your mommy was in shock with what she saw. 

The mansion was decorated on the outside

The mansion was decorated on the outside. "I thought you were Mr. "Grinch" and didn't like Christmas." Your mommy said teasingly. "To be honest I was, but you and y/n changed that. Now come on we have more decorating to do inside. And speaking of change, I think a lil clown needs to be changed." He cooed at you and tickled you under your chin. "Do ya want me to change y/n, Daddy?" "No. You just wait down here and we'll be right back." He said. Your daddy took you to your nursery and laid you on the changing table to change  your diaper and outfit. You began to cry as your daddy cleaned you up. "I know baby. Daddy's almost done." He said as he finished changing you. "All done. Now let's go help mommy decorate." He cooed as you babbled. He took you back downstairs and saw your mommy set up the Blu-Ray player and put on How the Grinch stole Christmas (cartoon) on while they decorate the tree. "Harley." "Yes Puddin'?" Your mommy said as she turned to see you and your daddy dressed in matching Santa outfits.  "Aw, you two look so cute together." She cooed. "Now let's decorate the tree."  He cooed.  After the tree was done, your mommy looked out the window and saw the bat signal. "Oh Puddin'. Look." Your mommy said in a singy-type voice. He carried you over to window and saw the signal.  "Well I hope Batsy likes his gift I left him." "Aren't ya gonna go out?" "On Christmas eve and miss all the fun activities with my queen and lil princess/prince? I don't think so." He cooed the last part at you.  All of you went by the tree and began singing your daddy's and mommy's version of "Jingle Bells."  Plus your mommy saw the cutest ornament ever. It was a Baby's 1st Christmas one that was custom made. It was in both your daddy's and mommy's colors and it had this caption: Our Lil Monster.