1:14

Wang FuShian together with Wei Ren entered the kitchen which rendered the servants speechless....Their Emperor along with an attractive youth marched inside. Not knowing what to do the servants kowtowed. Wondering why their Emperor payed a visit to the place.

All the servants have only one thought. There could be someone who is brazen enough to put poison on the monarch's food!

The servants trembled in fear when their Emperor commanded them all to leave the place at once.

Once the place is emptied of servants. Wang FuShian look at Wei Ren who is carefully examining the utensils used for cooking. The pots and utensils are quite clean and have a smooth texture.

After Wei Ren's careful observation, he went to the cart filled with vegetables. Beet roots, radishes, lettuce and many more are quite fresh and have no spots. Even the fruits have a superb look which he can vouch that it would certainly taste delicious.

"Alright,....hmmm... vegetables, fruits and......oh yes, meat!"

(Sorry everyone, I'm quite good in cooking western cuisine but so not much in Asian cuisines...though CHICKEN ADOBO, CHICKEN PINEAPPLE MIX and TINOLA is my favorite!)

Wei Ren took one radish, peeled its skin and cut it into thin strips, he repeated the procedure with the other vegetables, carrots, bell pepper, cucumber, tomato and a whole head of cabbage. He cut them all into thin strips and placed each vegetables separately.

Next, he chose persimmons and two cubs of corns. He cut the persimmons again into thin strips while he removed the corn from its cub.

Wei Ren didn't care about the emperor, his attention right now is focused in preparing the ingredients. All unnecessary hindrance is being ignored.

The Emperor at the moment......had to sit down in a corner to avoid disturbing the youth. Though he was being ignored, he didn't mind it. Mah! It was for his sake anyway that the youth is doing something like cooking. 'Food that would render Me to drool...love, I look forward to it...'

Wei Ren saw that there are prepared pork meat, he took one long portion of the cut meat and cut it into thick strips.

"Garlic, onions, oil, spices... good,... now...let's start!"

Wei Ren put the meat into the pan, waiting for the fat part to produce some oil. He added the garlic and onions. When the meat turned golden brown, he put in the persimmons and added tomatoes. The tomatoes is filled with lycopene so it become juicy after a few minutes. He put the bell pepper and carrots at once, mixing them together. To make sure that the vegetables remained its crispness, he added the cucumber and cabbage together with the corns. He waited for two minutes then stirred the vegetables upside down, adding salt and other spices, he made sure that the other vegetables are surely cooked.

After sometime, he took out the pan from the fire pit. Laid it in the wooden table. He took out four plates, filling it with rice and his stir fry vegetables.

He licked off the sauce from the ladle not giving a care with showing his manners to the monarch.

Wang FuShian already knew that the food cooked by the youth will definitely taste good. From the aroma and how the youth carefully prepared the ingredients together with tasting the spices added in have no doubt, a delicious food!

He stood up and went near the table, he look at the youth and saw him licking the ladle. 'Those tongue...' he couldn't keep thinking vulgar thoughts towards the youth. He knew the youth have a different view in relationships but he wanted him. With that in mind, Wang FuShian sat down and took the ladle from the youth. Using it as his spoon.

Although the four ancient beasts preferred eating fruits and meat, to nourish their energy, they must also take nourishment from other sources.

____________________________________________________________________

Hehehehe............

Expect more before New Year!