1:9

**A certain someone sneezed ***** 'someone must have been talking about me. Mah— Qiu Long you muck! Just you wait!'**

"Eh, my wife is noble, loving and a great mother to my children—"

"But not to you is it?"

'aiyoo... why does this person have to always rub salt into the wound?'

The three men looked at their father and thought 'another one, not fearing father eh? Muqin should meet this person!'

The eldest made coughing sounds to direct his father's attention.

"Oh right, Master. These three are my sons. The Youngest, Qiu Zhong. The second youngest, Qiu Ling and the eldest, Qiu Jingyun. The three of them are the guards who are tasks as the head palace guards but somehow they are looking for us."

"Fuqin and His Highness should not detour anymore. News of His Highness arrival to our world is spread around by the rival factions. The people behind it may want to incur anxiety among the public and may even try to plan something against his Highness."

"Good. With the three of you taking the command, it would have vexed the traitors in the place. You should stay vigilant as always, keep your mother and younger siblings safe."

"Understood, Fuqin/dad!" the three brothers agreed at once.

Knowing that they have no more time to wander about "Can't we stroll around for a little bit? I still didn't have a look at the place yet. I could at least try and eat this place's foods no? In fact! I'm also hungry!"

He almost forgot his hunger when they came in contact with Qiu Long's sons, so taking advantage of the time, he insisted to feed his growling stomach.

"Oh and buy some of those delicious looking candies!" the candied apple coated in red made ones mouth to water. Without any further ado, he took the biggest candy apple and bit into it without minding the wide eyed people.

"Young master—"

"Ahh Your Higness...." Qiu Zhong tried to stop Wei Ren but the latter is faster. He can only resigned himself in paying the candy vendor. Paying three worth of candies which Wei Ren took delightfully then walked in front.

"Yummm....it's been a while. I didn't know these candies appeared here huh? Someone have a good brain..."

Both father and sons only listened to the person in front who continued eating the candies until they arrived at Yang Lai Feng Restaurant. The three sons chose the best place for dining, the balcony would give a good ambiance and view outside for people so they chose to go to the second floor of the restaurant.

"Fuqin should let us order since we know most of the dishes they serve."

Qiu Long nodded at his eldest son but stayed on guard since it's places like this which are more conspicuous and most of the nobles frequent to. He detected some people looking their way, especially to the dense person beside him who is absorbed in licking the stick of the leftover candy apple.

"uhm... Your Highness, won't you have toothache? eating too much sweets.." Qiu Ling couldn't keep shutting his mouth so he had to talk or else he will develop sore mouth.

"Hmm? Nope, sweets are good for the brain you know, if you don't eat sweets once in a while you will have your brain rot I tell you. Why? Do you want some? You can have the other leftover stick."

Wei Ren extended his arms, giving the leftover stick with tiny bits of apple skew but Qiu Ling smiled wryly and said "aiyah... Your Highness is too benevolent, I would like it if it could have been whole?"