11: Uta's Control 🍋

"You're so fucking lucky." Uta flew into the bedroom and shoved you down on the bed. "So fucking lucky that he came out to get me."

"Who do you think sent him out there?" You looked up at him innocently. "AH!"

Uta's mouth clamped down on your shoulder, drawing blood.

"God, you're delectable." He pulled his mouth off and licked up the blood, triggering his ghoul eyes.

But he wasn't in the mood for foreplay. He tore your clothes right in half, piece by piece until you laid beneath him, completely bare.

His mouth attached to your breast, licking, sucking and nipping at its peak as his voracious hunger continued. Uta pinned your hands to the side, however and his knees pinned your legs open. The only thing that you could do was moan and writhe beneath him.

But his nips weren't gentle, caring ones. They were sharp. Every time he bit down, more blood flowed from you. Uta would drink up as much as he could, but things were getting messy. And you were loving it. The pain made you quiver with pleasure and you couldn't help but feel that pleasure pool between your legs and drip out onto the sheets like your blood was doing.

"Lay still." Uta's voice was deep and gravelly. Unusual for him, but you figured having been feeding and now being sexually aroused, it wasn't too big of a deal.

He took his hands off of you and undressed himself, showing that he too, was getting off on his behavior. You took care however, to heed his words and not move a muscle. He slipped three of of kagune tails out and slid the sharp tips along your body.

"I should fuck your mouth, your pussy and your ass with my kagune for what you pulled out there." He growled. Your chest began to really heave with anticipation. You couldn't even begin to imagine that sensation. Automatically, you shook your head no in amazement. Who would want that kind of treatment? Certainly, it wouldn't be you at this very moment.

His kagune tip pushed the middle of your forehead, causing a light trickle of blood to travel don your face and onto the bed. They didn't really seem to be for... pleasure... Not the way he was yielding them.

"Don't. Move." He was shaking; you just noticed it. Taking deep breaths, holding back from something.

Shit. He's trying not to actually eat me. Your eyes opened wider in realization.

You slowly sent your own kagune out and stroked his face and chest with it, as if to remind him that you were part ghoul as well. A moment passed in silence. Then another.

Then, using his kagune and his strength, he flipped you over and drove himself deep inside of you, forcing you to call out his name.

"UTA!" You moaned, pulling your kagune back inside of your body as you arched your back. "Oh, Uta!"

Uta's eyes fluttered shut and a smiled crept onto his face. Again, he thrust into you deeply, causing you to moan again. His own humanity returned. Or what was left of it. His pace was fierce, but he slipped in and out of you while he held you down against the bed, thankful that he had held onto his control.