4: Bad Little Girls & Boys 🍈

"Now you can't say a fucking thing." Uta huffed. "You can give your consent with a nod or a shake of your head then. Tell me to stop with a peace sign. Christ, you're irritating."

"Am I good, Uta?" You whispered quietly from the bed. You were dying for his attention, which was being sucked up by Juuzou's bad behavior.

His eyes turned to you, playfully but still stern.

"Did I say you could talk?" He mused.

You shook your head no, but a tiny smile played on your lips. The resistance was always good. Too placid and there was no fun. Too resistant and Uta just got irritated.

"Normally, gorgeous, I'd tell you that you don't need to act out for attention. But naughty Juuzou here wants me to give you all the attention. So instead, I'm going to lavish said attention on you," He looked at the now raven-haired man, "And you can watch how upset you're making her. And now you can't say anything about it. But I won't bite you, because you'd like that too much."

So instead, he kissed his neck and pulled him into his lap, facing outwards so that Juuzou could see you.

"Mmmp!" Juuzou tried to wiggle out of Uta's grip, bothered, but not disgusted by the contact. It wasn't enough to use a safe signal but it hit the exact button Uta was hoping to hit. You pouted and played the role he wanted.

"Go ahead and talk sweetheart. Tell your 'JuJu' what you're missing out on." Uta purred.

"JuJu," You whined, as you crawled up closer. "Why are you hogging Uta? I wanted you to kiss me and Uta to fuck me. Now I don't get either because you're being so bad. So ~mean~ JuJu!"

"Yeah, so mean JuJu..." Uta mumbled as he sucked on Juuzou's neck, running his fingers through his black hair. "I'm going to make you feel even better. You might not have any junk, but you still have something that can make you orgasm."

"Really?" You asked.

"Mmm?" Juuzou tried to turn around but Uta held him tightly.

"God, you two are so clueless." Uta chuckled. "Your fucking prostate Juuzou. Up your ass. And I'm going to touch it."

"What?" You gave Uta a confused look. "His... Ass? With your dick?"

Uta laughed wickedly.

"Eventually, if Juuzou would like that, I would love to. But for now, I would use my fingers." He licked up Juuzou's neck. "If that's okay."

He shook his head no and yanked his hand out and touched your own hand.

"Oh, you want her to do it?" Uta laughed. "Brats don't get their way when they don't listen to the master in the room. Maybe if you were a good little boy, I'd let your little girl do it. Show me you can be a good little boy. Touch my dick and make it hard, so then you can see what I can put inside of you and what I put inside of YN."

But to everyone's surprise, Juuzou whipped around and his hands flew to Uta's groin.

"Now THAT is a good boy!~" Uta leaned back. "Keep going."