Salvatore (Incubus x Asexual Female Reader)

How did you get talked into this? You hated bars. The smoke, the noise, the drunk girls falling all over themselves, the guys trying to get the drunk girls to go home with them. It was all tedious and you hated it.

It was supposed to be a celebration. You had just graduated from school with a business degree, and a bunch of friends suggested dinner. You didn't realize dinner would be alcohol. You groaned as soon as you set foot into the place and just ordered a water. You sat in the corner and watched your friends get properly sloshed, grimacing into your glass and wishing you were somewhere else.

"What are you doing all the way over here?" A seductive voice asked. You looked up to see a man smirking down at you. He was dressed in a suit with no tie, his collar rakishly ruffled around his neck in what you guessed was supposed to be a fetching manner. He had reddish-brown hair and clear skin with a strong chin and straight eyebrows. His face was symmetrical, despite his lopsided grin, and he was leaning slightly over you.

"Avoiding people," You muttered irritably.

"Does that include me?" He asked, winking.

You felt your face sneer. "Yes, that includes you."

His head rocked back as if stunned. He seemed genuinely surprised at your answer. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Look, I'm sure your used to drunk chicks flinging themselves at you, but I'm not drunk and I'm not into you, so walk on, dude."

He frowned and continued to stare at you. "You're serious. You're not attracted to me at all?"

You shook your head impatiently.

His frown deepened. "Strange. I'm normally pretty good at reading who's gay and who's not."

"Ugh!" You exclaimed, setting your glass down so hard that you sloshed him with water and he took a half-step back. "Fucking typical! I'm not throwing myself at you, so I must be a lesbian, right? I don't have to be a lesbian to not want to fuck a random guy in a bar. Fuck you, asshole!"

You picked up your purse and coat and stormed out of the bar and into the empty parking lot, preparing to call a cab.

He followed you out. "No, wait, that's not what I meant!"

"Leave me alone!" You yelled at him.

"Wait!"

"What?!" You screeched at him, and he stumbled to a stop behind you, a absolutely baffled look on his face.

"What are you?" He asked, staring at you hard.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" You asked him, reaching into your bag for your taser.

"Are you... like me?" He asked earnestly. "Is that why you can see through me?"

"Dude, you're going to have to be a lot more specific, because right now, you're talking nonsense."

"You're a Cambion, right? Or are you full-blooded?"

"Full blooded what?"

"Succubus."

You stared at him with a dumbfounded look on your face. "Ohhh," You said slowly. "Okay, I get it now."

"You do?" He said, his face hopeful.

"Yeah," You said. "You're fucking nuts."

He growled and rolled his eyes. "No, look, I--" He started forward toward you and stopped when you pulled out the taser gun. "Alright, calm down."

"You calm down, weirdo," You said, your aim at him steady.

"I'm just trying to figure out why it's not working!" He said. "It always worked before. I just trying to figure it out."