Chapter 2

Hey guys Id like to thank you for your patience, Second for all the votes, it means so much to me honestly thank you! Also!! I'd like to dedicate this chapter to @kittyslave and @saraakhtar9699 :) sorry if I made you wait >.<

Amir's POV

I was at the wedding introducing random people that I knew nothing of. The worst part was everyone who brought along there 'young' daughter would introduce me to her and the girl would smile and act all shy. Then they would get to know my parents and get us "arranged" but my dad has other plans in mind.

I'm a rich guy, I have a proper job, I practice Islam and I don't talk very much..in front of them anyway, I'm not gonna try and act cocky but the girls are only into me because I'm a good looking guy. Quite frankly I don't really care what there into me for.

It was the same with my brother.

My parents suddenly shrieked and got up and headed for some other new people. A man and woman of my parent's age and a girl. She looked around 17-19. She was wearing a long dress and her scarf was wrapped around simply not too fancy. She seemed different.

Her eyes were brown and big. She had a cute look to herself.and when I. Mean cute I mean Like a childly cute and that I've seen much much better. I have no intention on meeting some new shy chick with a small body and short height.
I was sick of this so I was about to leave but my dad grabbed my arm.
"What are you doing?"
"I-"
"This is my main guest!"
My dad seemed to know him well. I turned my eyes back at the girl who kept her eyes away from me. Weird. The parents seemed chill so that was a good thing. None of them were staring or bringing up anything the usuals would say. "Time to get this boy married"

After some time I found out the girl was a teacher and was 23 years old. Now that was surprising I was expecting her to be a student. Is it okay for me to feel bad for her?

Also that she was the girl my dad was arranging me with.She was uncle Yacin's daughter. She was okay. Not too serious and usually not too shy even though she stuttered while talking to me. She didn't seem to like to talk to me. Did she even know she was gonna get married to me? She didn't act like it.

I came out of my room after I took off my coat.

Suddenly a girl ran and bumped straight into me. But it wasn't just any girl it was Amira.Yah she's putting a good impression on her Future husband..if we agree that is.

I looked at her keeping my eyes at her face and she finally looked up at me with her big brown eyes.

"I-I -I" She tried speaking but was stuttering.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bump you..." She said lowering her eyes

Her voice.... was quite unusual..not so much on the girly side.. It was sort of like guyish but a younger kid it was a mix. She spoke in a canadian or american accent. I liked hearing her talk with such an absurd accent. They speak a lot more softly though it's fast. Them Hollywood movies got me good. Our movies are better especially our thrillers.

It's funny cause you wouldn't think a girl like her doesn't have high pitched voice. She's so short and small I would Assume she would have a tiny pitchy voice.

"Are you nervous?" I asked.

"Huh? no.. " She said

"Then why do you keep stuttering"

"I-I-I don't know.." She lowered her voice barely louder than a whisper

"Do you have a stuttering problem?" I asked. I'm bot trying to be rude I'm just genuinely curious.

"No.. " She said as I nodded and walked off. What an odd girl.

-

Hi guys!!! okay so I only did this cause I just wanted to let you know his first impression of her if you know what I mean. Vote for more chapters! pce