chapter 21

HOLD UP! shout out to @OyeReeniii for voting on my other book <333 tysm for checking it out! IF you haven't read my other book (staying strong[muslimah] make sure you check it out I'd love to know your feed back!

-
Ever since Amir and I had that explosive fight even though we've agreed to not argue we're not the same anymore. He was still jobless and I really don't know what happened but the past month had really changed the atmosphere around us.

Me and Amir had grown much more independent. I've been busy trying to make money from sewing clothes and Amir obviously going to interviews. He no longer has schedules, now he just walks in to the house whenever and leaves whenever. I'm not really sure where he goes half the time. At first I nagged him but now I really don't care. I'm already stressed about us financially I really can't handle more of this.

I'm obviously not happy but it is what it is. Especially since Amir really doesn't care. He's not open with me anymore and we barely have any proper conversations. His silence at first was disturbing but now I Realized he's just ignorant and I'm fine with it if that's how he wants it that's fine with me. I cant be the only one trying. It's a team effort.

-

I laid on to the bed my fingers arm and back aching from all that bending to sew. I had to sew 7 hours straight taking like 2 minute breaks every 2 hours. but it was worth it. I'm going to teach again. That's final.

It was 12:30 and Amir entered.

"We're out of noodles." Amir said.

"I had rice there's some leftovers in the fridge."I said

Amir didn't go down instead he just pulled his coat and shirt off and then plopped himself next to me.

Once again that eagerness I had in my heart to tell him to eat to nag him but I stopped myself knowing his ignorance.
-

I came back from shopping and put all the groceries away and cooked up some rice.

I ate the rice and then headed down to the storage room to grab a new light bulb.

I walked inside the dim room.As I went to hit the lights on I poked my foot on the metal wire and fell dropping the boxes. one of the boxes hit my head and My vision blurred out.
-

I peeked open one eye than the other. I slowly lifted myself up and I could feel pain all over my body. My back hurt it felt like somebody was hammering my back. My left foot hurt the most. I didn't cry even though I very much wanted to I couldn't. as I walked up I felt liquid on my foot and I realized I was bleeding.

-

I sat there trying to eat, the house was silent like always. I could hear the rain droplets from my kitchen.

I pushed my plate away as I realized I wasn't hungry. I placed my head in my arms until I heard footsteps.

I looked up with anger.

"Where were you!" I shouted.

He looked at me and walked out as I followed behind him. clearly he didn't get the hint that I wasn't done or he was just trying to piss me off.

"Amir don't walk away from me!" I yelled grabbing his wet sleeve.

As he turned around I could see his stomach through the wet shirt. he was soaked in the rain his hair coming down dripping with water.

He turned around but didn't say anything like always.

"Do you even know what happened to me? " I shouted

"Probably not cause you're too busy at the gym and hanging out with filthy women!" I yelled.

He stood there still nothing. just blank.

"I passed out Amir." I said looking directly in his eyes.

"You don't care do you? Well you know what I don't care either! You can stay with all those other woman or stay with me. I don't care. I really don't understand why you waste your time working out?! When you could be looking for a job. oh right wait a second you don't need a job because I'm the one whose keeping this roof over us and this food? I'm buying it? And all your phone bills ? Me! While your out attracting woman with your stupid pretty face that I'm tired of looking at!"I stormed up to our room and grabbed a pillow and blanket. Amir came by the door and looked at me.

"What're you doing?" He finally speaks.

"I'm not sleeping next to you. I can't sleep knowing every morning I'll have to work,pay,cook, do laundry take out the garbage ,go shopping , clean up this house, and see your face? Uh uh! That's way too hard. I can do all the above except see you!" I said trying to walk past him but he grabbed my arm.

"You're not going anywhere." Amir said under gritted teeth.

"Oh yeah? Watch me" I said but he gripped his hand tighter.

"Amir you can't force me! Let go of my arm." I pleaded.

"If you won't sleep next to me then I promise I'll really bring a woman to sleep with." Amir threatened.

"Then go ahead. I don't care."

I looked at him and went to the other room and slept.

-

A couple more days had gone by. Bills started to come and sadly Amir had to get a proper job it we are gonna have to move. I stopped sewing because I was in too much pain physically and emotionally.

Luckily Amir agreed to go to an interview and this job there was no way Amir won't get in.

I even put a nice dinner while I waited for him to return.

Finally Amir returned I couldn't wait to tell him.

I followed Amir up to the room and he pulled his tie out.

"So when do you start?" I ask excited.

"Start what?" He asks

"Working." I said

"I didn't like it."

My face suddenly turned from happy to pissed off

"What?" I asked

"I said I didn't like it."

"What the hell do you mean you didn't like it?? Do you have any idea what type of situation we're going through? What the hell is wrong with you! I have been wasting my time keeping us together but you? You just won't try! Amir we have no choice but you need to work in your dad's company again. If not than in less than 3 months we'll be on the streets!"

Amir's expression changed into anger.
"No. I will not. If you're so worried then you can go back to your parents, but I'm not working for my dads company I don't care what happens.-"

"Fine so you want me to leave?"

"Yes! In fact get out! I don't wanna see your face any longer. Go to your parents and get lost."Amir yelled as tears slipped out of my eyes.

I began packing my clothes and a couple other things and stuffed it into my suitcase and headed for the door. I'm so tired of him. I'm so sick of trying I hate him And I wish I never married him. I wish I could just go back. I would rather die alone then have him around me.

I walked out the door with tears in my eyes not knowing where I'd go.

-omg finally I wanted to post this chapter so bad finally done!! Sorry to make you wait I've been sick anyway be sure to give feedback!!

~be loyal and stay Royal