C9

NOT EDITED

-Greg-

When Ermy left I packed all of my stuffs so that we can leave and train the other pack.

While packing I heard a grumble of plastics in the bag. I opened it and saw Ermy's Sumos. This is gonna be fun.

Then my phone rang.

*Ring*

Ugh. I'm too lazy to pick it up.

*Ring*

Okay. Im gonna get it.... and yet I'm still lazy to pick it up.

*Ring*

"Pick up the damn phone!!!" Yelled Red. Geez, Okay okay.

"Hey Erms! Watzsup?" I asked

"Dont you watzsup watzsup me you hideous man! Where are my sumos?!" She asked angrily.

"Theres only one way to find out" I said with so much glory in my voice and dropped it.

Ooooo. Im gonna have so much fun.

- - - - - - - - - -

8 hours later we finally arrived at this so called place The Bloody Teeth Pack.

We were greeted by a tall man and I already knew that he is an alpha because of the aura.

In his back was I think his beta, Its like he did'nt take a bath for 2 years and have'nt even shaved.

"Welcome to the Bloody Teeth Pack. I'm Alpha Nicholas and This is my Beta Nashilyn, The Luna and Third in Command are inside arranging your rooms" He said. And thats when it hit me.

HE IS ZERMIAS FREAKING MATE! BASTARD ALPHA. HOW DARE HE!

"I know who you are so can you let us in, We're really tired. And tomorrow, The one who will train you will arrive." I said rudely.

'What the hell? Act nicely! Dont be rude! What have they done to you?!'

Asked Red and Cherry at the same time.

'He is Ermys mate so lets break the shit out of him'

They both looked at me with wide eyes then glared at Nicholas.

"Out of my way! I'm tired!" Said Red while going inside and bumped into Nicholas.

He growled lowly but I heard it.

"Where is he? He needs to train my pack instantly. My pack is dying." He said while calming his wolf down.

"You Mister, Should know that It is not a HE but a SHE. And dont you dare command us because we were only here to train your DYING pack not to take orders from you!" Kate said.

Yeah! Thats right! Go do it Kate!

"I'm still an Alpha and you have no right to shout at me!" He said.

Thats when Chris came in "And I dont want my Luna to be treated this way as well as disrespected! Your forgetting your place here Alpha Nicholas! You only have the biggest pack, But ours is stronger. So I might suggest, Respect us if you dont want us to leave and leave You here dying." Chris said. Wowowowowo!!!!

ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE BABES!

"Come on Kate, Lets go." Said Chris while leaving Chris standing there mouth opened.

"Kate?" I heard Nashilyn asked Kate while grabbing her elbow.

"Hello Dear Brother." With that she left. Wait, What?! I did'nt know about their brother!

I glanced again at Nicholas who has his mouth still hanging.

Fred knew that this was an oppurtunity to choke him. He threw a small peice of a gummy bear to his mouth then chocked.

We all laughed at this while The 'LUNA' came out of the house to help his so called 'MATE'.

Her hair was dyed blonde that was obviously fake, Fake boobs, Fake Ass, and a face full of icing.

God! I hate this woman!

"What did you do?!" He said to Fred while glaring.

"Dont know, Dont care." He said and smirked. Cherry giggled from his answer.

We quickly went inside because that Whore is so annoying with all her blabbering.

Ugh. I hope a snake would bite her lips so that she can stop.

I went to the kitchen and saw a cabinet in the tippy top of the kitchen. Perfect.

I hid Ermys Sumos here and Went yo the couch ignoring Nicholas and took the remote from him and I watched 'Glee season 3'

Well, Someones gonna be pissed because the cake faced girl just started complaining again. Great. Note sarcasm there.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hey hey hey. Its good to update again. Lol. Hi there. So what do you think? Should I write Nicholas's Point of View? Give me suggestions please? Thankies.

THIS IS NOT EDITED OKAY?!

GOAL:

Reads: 2000

Votes: 100

Thank you very much.

Follow me on Instagram:

tarhatamahone