C1

-Zermia-

I woke up and growled in pain. Wtf?! Im in a white room. While I was observing the room a man looked like my age opened the door.

"Um..Hi. My name is Chris Dawson the alpha of the Bloody Moon pack"

Then it all came back, The memories. The Abuse, Those bullies, My brother and the rejection.

I started crying. I cant help it. "Hey. Whats wrong? Wait here"

He then left. I cried harder. Why does everybody hates me?

When he came back he has a girl around his age behind him. I think its his mate.

"Oh honey! Dont cry! Shhh. Calm down" She said and rushed to my side.

"The...They. . Abused me... My.. Pack... Th.. The... Rejec... Rejection...  Ma..  My mate" I cried Harder.

I then felt a strong pain in my chest. I held on my chest and screamed. "Whats happening?! Ah!!! Make it stop!!!!" I screamed in pain.

"Oh no. Her mate mated with another she wolf" She said to Chris.

"What?!" Chris yelled. "I cried harder. How could he?! Why does the moon goddess hates me too?!

After the pain I saw black spots then I blacked out.

-Chris-

I mind link my Beta Tyler to call the pack doctor. 'Tyler. Go get Doctor Mia. Now!' I yelled.

'Geez! No need to scream. You ruined my moment' After that I heard a moan. Yuck!

"Baby! Wheres doctor Mia!?" My Mate Kate said. "Kate calm down"

"No I wont calm down! My sister got rejected! Got abused! Then you want me to calm down?!" She yelled at me.

"SHH. Calm down baby." I hugged her and Sniffed her neck. Smells like blue berries. Mmmm.

-Kate Jackson-

How could Nashilyn do this?! I thought he would take care of her?! But look! He abused our sister!

After mom and dad died I ran away. Rouges are now after me. Not only me, But also my sibblings.

We are elemental werewolves. Im the Fire Element, Nash is the Air, And Jessa is the Water.

Jessa dont know it yet. I need to explain to her when she wakes up.

Dr. Mia came in. "Dr! My sister please help her! I begged.

- -  - - -

Shocked aye? Lol. Hi. Long time no update. I need 25 reads to update and atleast 10 votes.

As soon as I receive those Ill update immediately.

Vote

Vote

Vote

Vote