C6

-Ermy(Zermia)

Why the hell is Fred sniffing?! And thats when my brain started working.

'He's obviously a werewolf, how stupid of you' Liliana, My Wolf said.

'You didn't talk to me for months and now you talk to me only to say how stupid I am?!' I was beyond furious.

Then she blocked me out. Great. Note sarcasm.

Fred has been sniffing all the time. When I got to the Sweet section, I smelt the most wonderful smell I could ever tell, except for my mate, I mean Ex-Mate.

I grab 8 packs of Oreos. What? I love them till death do us part. Lol. Lets get going.

I paid for my oreos and to see Fred flirting with a Red headed girl.

All I could see was love and lust in his eyes. And yup, Their mates alright.

I grabbed Fred's collar and dragged him outside. The red headed girl glared and growled at me.

"Geez, thats no way to treat your mates sister." I smirked at her.

She looked at the floor and with her cheek flushing red. Awwww, She's so cute!

The theres a girl who came out and started walking towards the red headed girl. The look the same, except for the girl, She had black hair.

"Who are you?!" She asked me while glaring. Then she stiffen. "Yo-ooo-ur E-eee-ermy? The grea---aat and E-eeel-eeemental Wo-lf?"

She asked. Well no need to be afraid. I thought to my self. "Yeah, and my brother here, was just going to take his mate with us"  I said.

Then Greg came out of the car. Then he looked at the Black headed baitch.

"Mine!" He growled. Well, I guess there's always room for two in the car.

"Your twins. What are your names?" I asked them. "My name is Cherry and this is my sister, Red" The red headed said.

- - - - -

I didn't have those 400 reads. Oh well I'll be writing Chapter 6 part two if I get 450 by the end of the day.