Rejected. Now Im back.

(Not edited)

-Zermia-

'Its five oclock in the morning'

'Conversations go boring'

'Now I'm going to bed soon.'

'I snuck up in your bedroom'

I let out a low growl and turned my phone off. I quickly iglanced at the clock. Its already 4:30! Shit.

I quickly hop into the shower and stripped off my clothes.

I wrapped my self with my towel and put on my clothes.

When I closed my door the soon to be alpha was standing right behind me.

"You woke up late again! Where's the fucking food!?" He said angrily.

"Im just about to cook it Alpha. Sorry." I bowed my head and walked downstairs.

I need to cook for 535 people in this pack. As you can see I'm the slave here.

When I was 8 my mother died. My brother Nashilyn also known as the Beta of the Bloody Teeth pack began to put hatred on me.

When I was 14 me and my dad had a car accident. Unluckily he died while I'm still alive suffering from all this shit.

By the way. I'm Zermia Jessa Jackson. Im now 17 and tomorrow I'll be a she-wolf.

As you can see I'm gonna find my mate tomorrow because I'm turning 18. I'm so excited to meet him.

I still hope that my mate would save me from all this bullying. I wish he would not reject me.

While I was done cooking a dozen of foods people started rushing to the dinning room.

"You there! Yow Cow! Get me a glass of orange juice. Now!" My brother said at me.

I cant see why they call me cow. I'm soo skinny. I can see my bones through my skin.

I went to the fridge to get him his darn juice. I put it on the table and he pulled my hair.

"I dont want you to be late again okay?!" I quickly nodded and rushed to my room.

I cried and cried until I fell asleep.

- - - - -

My alarm started ringing again. I moaned. I quickly got up and went to the shower.

It was already 3 am. The right time I needed to cook. I went downstairs and smelled the most wonderful thing.

I quickly followed it and saw The soon to be alpha, Nicholas.

Then his eyes were pitch black, filled with anger.

He pinned mo to the wall and I blushed. His touch was sending butterflies swirling around in my stomach.

"I, Nicholas Fowyer, Rejects you  Zermia Jackson, as my mate." As soon as the words came out of his mouth. I tried to free myself from his gripped then dashed upstairs.

'It hurts! Why doesn't he want us?!' Liliana, My wolf cried. 'I dont know. Maybe he just wants more better than us, More prettier and more sexier'

She didn't replied. She was shattered,  So am I. I went to my room and lay down on my bed. I cried and cried and cried and cried until I thought of it.

I thought of those people hurting me. Bullying me. Talking shit to me. Then I realized that all of those years of suffering why didn't I ran away?

I took a peice of paper and wrote on it.

'Dear to all of you people who treated me like trash,

Im fucking tired of my fucking life! I'm tired of all of you picking on me! My mate rejected me. And It's the most fucking and hurting thing happened to me! As for my sweet and good brother, Damn you! Sorry for not dying with dad! I hope you all are now gonna be fucking happy! G*d bless all of you fucking bastards!

-Z'

I placed it in the top of my bed. I was searching for my bag and started to look under my bed. I saw a blade.

I took it out of the case and went rushing to my bathroom.

I dont know what I was thinking. I cut myself in my left wrists several times. I saw many blood on the floor.

I dropped the blade and started to pack all of my clothes. I jumped at the window and ran to the forest.

Then I ran until I found a lake thats nearby the pack house. Thats when I am in deep pain.

I can hear my bones cracking. Im now shifting. I let a low growl and cried in pain.

It took only 20 seconds for me to shift. I looked at the water and saw my wolf, Liliana. She was color white with a black tail.

I also noticed that I had black fur in my paws that looked like socks. It was soo cute.

I grabbed my bag and ran through the forest. I'm now a rogue.

-Nashilyn-

It was already lunch and my stomach was growling. Where is that cow?! I quickly ran upstairs and bumped into Nicholas.

"Is there food yet? It's already 1 and I'm fucking starving" He said and growled.

"That bitch hasn't came out of the room since breakfast!" We quickly went to Zermia's room and banged the door.

"Open up this damn door Zermia!" I shouted. But then, Theres no answer.

"I swear Zermia if you wont open this fucking door I'll break it and drag you to the basement!" Nicholas said angrily. Still no answer.

I kicked fhe door and saw nothing. I went to her bathroom and saw blood. Many blood.

I shouted then Nicholas went to the bathroom and saw everything. I turned to look at her drawers and closet but it was empty.

I sat on the bed. She ran away. A tear left my eye. Then I felt something under my butt and I then stood up. I saw a peice of paper.

I read it all. My heart fell. I couldn't breathe. Nicholas took the paper from my hand and spoke.

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have rejected her" He wispered to himself. My blood boiled. She was planing to kill her self!

"Your her mate?!" He looked shock then nodded. "You fucking bastard!" I jumped at him then threw several punches af him.

Hey. I will update thrice a week or maybe four times. Vote and Follow. Want a shout out on Insta? Just follow me. tarhatathebookfreak. Thanks.

Vote

Vote

Vote