The definition of love

* DM-Dorcas, LE- Lily *

DM:The thing about love is it can be - No its always - uncontrollable, unexpected and unreasonable...

Just like a certain marauder

That's what I'v always heard and seen. Especially in my friend Lily Evans...

You see... All of her relationships ended badly for mainly two reasons...

1) They were with hopelessly foolish boys. Simple as really...

And reason no. 2) James Potter.

It's NO secret about his affections for the fiery redhead..... He's been sabotaging Lily's dates and acting like she's his property since third year

LE: Dorcas! In no way, shape or form, do I love -eugh- Potter. No way. And stop suggesting it. I asked for ADVICE not another reason WHY I should date Potter. I'm sick of hearing it. ESPECIALLY when I have a boyfriend. Do you remember him Charles Mhask?

Even on paper her words drip of sarcasm... History of Magic, the class where not even Lily Evans bothers to listen in any more after 6 years.

So it's no hidden secret that I just can't simply Stand Charles Mhask, he's a bigger prat than James, well than James used to be... But what kind of best friend would I be if I told all that to Lily? Not a good one so really only Marlene and Emeline knows how much I just don't...Trust him that's it... But they don't really get it..

DM:Right suuree whatever... Is he taking you any where nice for the hogmeade visit tomorrow?

LE: Ammm... Well i don't know really, he said he wants to use as much of his time possibly to study..soo?

DM: So he's NOT taking you to the last hogmeade visit of the year?Wow. Just. WOW!

LE: Hey don't right, he's just...Super studious nothing wrong with that!

DM: Uhuh. But even you or Remus don't study THAT muh!

Suddenly Prof.Binns got to the end of his- Yet another- Goblin lecture.... And class was finally over.