New years!

Ji-Eun's POV

A few days ago we went shopping but Lucas says he didn't enjoy it that much. BISH IF I DON'T, LAST TIME I REMEMBER HE GOT LOST IN AN IDOL SHOP LOOKING AT HIMSELF. Anyways, today is New Years and I wanna do something fun with my friends. 

I was gonna buy concert tickets so we can go together but they were all sold out. I was gonna pick up my phone to call Rena for ideas but she beat me to it.

"Hi Rena, I was just about to call you!" I said smiling.

"Fam WhAT ARe yOu doing For NEw YEaRs?" Rena replied in a... chunky voice?

"Ew, I was planning to invite all of our friends to watch fireworks and go to the hottest New Years party in Korea!" I replied excitedly.

"Ooh, I  heard it's all the hype." When she said that from the other side I could hear jumping so she was doing the Fortnite dance aish, this girl.

"Anyways, we should choose outfits I'll be there at 5, okay?" Rena said.

"You know it!" I hung up and invited all my friends via text. Lately, Yuqi hasn't really contacted us she even left the group chat.

I heard a 'ding' sound and was greeted by Rena. What does Pledis put in their idols water cause damn.

"Hi, looking great!" I said.

"Same to you Jiji!" She said smiling.

"OKAY, SO WE WANT SOMETHING IN TREND BUT NOT TO STREET-ISH YOU GET IT? BUT WE DON'T WANNA BE TOO ELEGANT AS IN IT'S A PARTY."

"Girl stop yelling," I said as I cupped my hands over my ears that were now ruptured.

"Okay, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Rena yelled.

"Okay show me what you got," Rena said.

"NICE! I think outfit number () should do!"

"Okay, show me yours Rena!" Later she came out looking good damn. ;)

About 3 hours later it was party time we usually stay till' one or two in the morning

About 3 hours later it was party time we usually stay till' one or two in the morning. But eh, everyone agreed to going and it was in full blast.

The fireworks were captivating and full of vibrant colors. Everyone strangers and friends were watching. Lucas was a good distance away from me until he came closer.

"Hey, Ji-Eun, can you come here?" Lucas said as he looked down and dragged me by my hands.

He took my upstairs to a balcony of a fancy antique building. Holding my hands and looking into my eyes. "Will you Park Ji-Eun be my girlfriend?" 

"YES!" I said as I leaned in and kissed him while the fireworks were sparkling behind us. After about 10 minutes of me leaning my head on his shoulder and looking at the display of stars and fireworks we returned back.

"What were you two doing?" Rena and Hyuna said as they nudged my shoulder and winked ugh I can't stand themmmm. 

"Nothing much." Me and Lucas said at the same time as we enjoyed te fireworks and company for the rest of  the time.

HI GUYS HAPPY NEW YEARS! What a twist! So much is happening with nct and kpop. wanna one disbanded, taetae birthday love him! kuns too, joshuas too, mark is out of dream haechans leg...THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING AND LET'S HOPE HAECHAN'S LEG GETS BETTER AND WISH KUN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MARK A SWELL REST FROM HIS DREAM MEMBERS... LOVE YOU THANKS FOR ALL TEH READS. but like really I love you guys.