Besties!

Rena's POV

Over the past few weeks Ji-Eun and Lucas have been getting along really well. To be honest, their kinda cute together.

Even though they are, I kind of feel bad at the same time I mean Yuqi was head over heals for that dude.

I was gonna grab my bag to head to work till' I heard a ding coming from my phone.

yuqiisnotyucky; Hey Rena! You know how Ji-Eun is your bestie?

renajaemin; Yeah! What's up m8

yuqiisnotyucky; I'm throwing a party tell her she can come!

renajaemin; mkay soggy cereal wannabe

yuqiisnotyucky; :0

renajaemin; GOtTa BlAsT.

I grabbed my phone to tell Ji-Eun.

"Hello!" She said quite chirpily.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO JEONEUN BANGTAN SONYEONDAN HW—"

"NOT TODAY." She said as she hung up.

I called her back.

"YAH."

"Okay sorry sorry, what is it?" She said, what a dork. :)

"There is a party at Yuqi's tomorrow can you make it or are you busy? The theme is formal by the way."

"I don't know can I?" Ji-Eun said.

"I DON'T KNOW CAN YOU GET A FULL TIME JOB?"

"Yes, I'm old enough and I'm getting a college degree soon." :") Ji-Eun smartly replied.

"WE GOTTA GO DRESS SHOPPING!"

"B-b-b-b-but..."

"NO BUTTS, NO WHATS, NO COCONUTS." I answered back.

"How dare you! Bringing up that horrendous hairstyle." She said.

"Uhh, MEET ME AT FOUR AT YOUR PLACE."

And I hung up cause I'm soooo cool. ;)

Ji-Eun's POV

She hung up on me. UNACCEPTABLEEEEEEEE.

I walked up to my closet and opened the door to it. I was searching for clothes to go to the mall I found a cute sweater that was white with cat ears attached to the hood and ripped jeans.

It was now 4:00. I got a text from Rena reading 'Get your ratty toot out here fam :)))))" I just rolled my eyes at her comment.

I walked outside and saw her car, I got in and she started driving.

"Here, I spent my precious money on a pumpkin spice latte for you." She said while smirking.

"My PreCioUs." I said mocking her as I took a sip.

The rest of the ride was filled with references of vines, gossip, and loud music.

"Okay, here we are!" Rena said.

"What store should we go to first?" I asked.

"I say Pandora, accessories are a must." Rena said.

"Mkay!"

We went up the escalator and walked to Pandora. "Are you sure you wanna shop here?" I asked.

"Yeah! My credit card will be crying after but Manager-nim always gives me some money."

"I guess so cause, SO WHAT?" I asked.

"WE HOT, WE YOUNG." She said.

We walked in and looked around looking at the expensive jewelry in the store.

"I think this would good on you!" Rena said as she handed me a diamond choker.

"Ooh!" I replied.

"Here." I said as I handed her a gold necklace that sparkled a lot.

"Omg, I love it! It will match with my dress!"

"You bought your dress?" I asked.

"No, but I know it will match because my styling skills are off the roof."

"As good as a mops head."

"AHEM TO THE OTHER STORE."

We were about to hop on out till' we heard a beep at the door where we were supposed to exit. We were looking around until we noticed Rena's necklace was still on.

"YO WERE GONNA GET ARRESTED TAKE IT OFF YOU FORGOT TO PAY." I yelled.

Out of nowhere, the cashier dude came. We tried to explain it was an accident but he wouldn't budge. He called the security on us...

Cliffhanger your welcome guys! ;) thanks so much for 333 reads. I love you guys so much. But as we all know 333 x 2= 666. Hi iTs ShanE dAwsOn baCk wiTh aNotheR coNspiRacy VideO.