My first and my Last.

Ji-Eun's POV

It was time to go. It was fun but all good thing come to an end. I grabbed myself and my stuff greeted all of them bye and went. They all went too due to their busy schedules.

It was too bad I didn't get to say bye to Lucas cause he was using the restroom, oh well if I said bye or not it probably wouldn't matter. He'll probably forget me in like 2 months.

I walked out the door and went outside about to walk home. I was walking and I heard a familiar voice call out my name.

"Hey Ji-Eun wait!"

I turned around to see a dirty blonde dude in a gray sweater.

"Oh hi Lucas!" I said as I blushed a bit and smiled hopefully he didn't notice.

"Here." He handed me a piece of paper with a few digits on it.

"Huh?"

"It's my number silly! I hope we can see each other more in the future feel free to call me any time!" He said as he gave me a huge eye smile.

"Oh thank you! I will call you soon, bye Lucas it was sooo nice meeting you!" I smiled.

We exchanged smile and words then I turned around to walk home as Lucas's driver came to pick him up.

I heard footsteps behind me.

"Heyyyyyy. Isn't it a little dangerous for a girl like you to be walking alone? It's nighttime too, dangerous people strike at this time the most." Lucas said.

"Thanks, but I'm good! Besides, I have a purse filled with rocks in it! I walk home like this all the time." I said.

Lucas stared at me for a bit.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Um I hope you don't mind but why do you have rocks in your bag and should I be scared..." Lucas said.

"I use it to whack people like you." I joked.

Lucas cleared his throat like he was offended but I knew he was joking.

"Anyway I could walk you home if you want." Lucas said.

"No it's fine. In plus, your driver must be waiting for you SM ent. must be worried sick you should go back to your dorm, I bet the dreamiest are waiting too."

He suddenly grabbed me by my wrists and walked me to the car.

"Sit down, My Lady." He said.

How was it? I hope it wasn't TOO shabby anyway thanks for reading. I have 19 readers! It might not seem as much but it means a lot to me. Thank you so much! 사랑해!