Together.

Yuqi's POV

It has always been an occurrence she liked Lucas, I mean who wouldn't. But it wasn't good news for me.

I was the first in the house to wake up. I made myself a cup of coffee.

Since I was first up, minus well wake them all up. I went to wake up Lucas first. He was sleeping, ON JI-EUNS LAP. Whatever, I closed the door only to bump into Heechul.

"Oh hello there!" I said putting on a smile.

I guess he saw the expression of myself or something cause he snapped.

"Girl you gotta step up your game honey!" He said.

"Um okay." I said laughing a bit soon me and Heechul were wheezing. Well, that was fun I guess.

Heechul literally sticks to everybody like glue. Once he's there you can never get rid of him. I felt jealous, I have been here for a year. She just showed up but yet she's taking the lead.

                          Ji-Eun's POV

"Lucas, get up." I said as I shook him.

"Mmmm, what?" Lucas.

"I ate the jelly beans in your bag. :)" I said.

"WHAT?! That's it!" Lucas said as he leaped off of the bed and started chasing me.

"Heheh, no regrets by the way, the strawberry ones we delicious!" I teased.

"THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE!" Lucas yelled.

I dashed down the stairs and up them again. Lucas was surprisingly fast despite him having a packed schedule.

"Yah, if you don't catch up I'll also take the chocolate fudge chocolate limited edi-"

I felt a hard object brush against my foot which made me lose my balance. I tripped... only with Lucas on top of me...

We surprisingly stayed like that for a little bit.

"Eheh.. sorry bout' that haha.." Lucas said while rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"A-ah, it's my fault I shouldn't have taken  your jelly beans," "but seriously, what we're in them they were good!" I said.

"HAHA, a little bit of everything." Lucas said.

"Here I have another bag of them in my bag." Lucas said.

"OH REALLY?!"

I'm so dumb. I grabbed them without hesitation and ate 3 of them. Not knowing NOT KNOWING it said I'm fine print "prank edition" on the front of the bag.

"Looks like I get the last laugh." Lucas said.

"Ugh, since everyone is out we should go back to the dorm."

"Okie dokie~~."

I'm gonna text Rena were going come on Lucas. I said as I grabbed his gigantic hand and we walked home. Together.

I intertwined our fingers and walked down to the dorm. It was a beautiful time, with a beautiful person. What else could I want?

We walked back to the dorm and it's was now about 1:27   PM. "Hey Dream Team!"

I said as I walked over. "BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAJSJJDJRJRI." Haechan said.

"Finally got a woman. ;)" He said to Lucas.

"RESPECT YPUR ELDERS." Lucas said.

"HEHEHE." Haechan said as he ran over to me. "Noona will protect me." He said smirking.

"Not today." I said as I winked and walked to the calm(ish) side. (Jisung, Jaemin, Jeno, Chenle.)

His jaw dropped. Hehe.

ANNYEONGHASEYO! I hope it was one not too short, and two a good chapter. I want to update more because I love you guys so much. Almost 300 reads?! Thank you so much guys you make my day! Bye bye till next time!