Two

***Two Years Earlier***

"Halley, I think we need to break up." I sighed.

"What?" She asked.

"I really like you, Halley, but I think we should go on a break for a bit." I told her. She looked hurt. I was too. I didn't want to go on a break but I think it's what's best. The boys and I are going on tour with the biggest boy band in the world, One Direction and we may drift apart and we may meet new people.

"Okay." She nodded, a tear falling. She wiped her eyes with her sleeves of her sweater.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay, I understand." She nodded before walking away and that was the last time I ever saw her.

***Halley's POV***

A few weeks after Michael broke up with me I discovered that I was pregnant. I could either tell him and have him choose between me and the baby or his music career, or don't tell him for a while so he can follow his dreams.

I want him to be happy. I want him to follow his dreams and sell out world tours like he always told me he wanted. But even when his band begins getting bigger I can't just randomly tell him he is father. I don't want to hurt him or his music career. At the same time I also don't want to do this alone. My mom isn't happy about any of this. She thinks I should tell him.

****

Maybe I will tell him. Our son deserves to have a dad. He is almost two now and I think it's time to tell Michael. I'm tired of my baby Mason always asking "Where is daddy?"

***Back To The Present Time***

***Michael's POV***

"What is this?" I asked the boys, showing them a container of what looked like crackers for little kids.

"Crackers, I suppose." Cal shrugged.

"We could just make Mac 'N' Cheese." Luke suggested. "We all can eat it."

"Good idea." I said putting the container of crackers back in the bag. "Could you guys watch him for a minute? I'm going to go call my mum."

"Yeah, go ahead, we got this." Ash replied, sitting down on the floor next to Mason. Mason was watching Nickelodeon and Spongebob was currently on.

I got up and walked into the other room. This hotel room was pretty big and it had a bathroom, a little kitchen, and the main room with four beds, one bed for each of us. Mason will probably sleep with me tonight though.

I was a bit nervous to call my mum and tell her that I have a son named Mason but I knew it'd be best to tell her now before she finds out later.

When I was in the kitchen I put water in a pot then put it on the stove to boil before calling my mum.

"Hello?" My mum said into the phone.

"Hey, I have something to tell you." I was a bit nervous to tell her what I was about to tell her.

"What is it?" She asked me. "Is everything alright?"

"You remember Halley, right?" I asked her nervously.

"Yeah, of course I do."

"She came to visit me today and she had a little boy with her." I explained. "It turns out that he is my son."

"Are you being serious?" She asked. "This better not be a joke, Michael."

"It's not a joke, I promise." I promised her.

"Okay," Was all she managed to say.

"Are you okay?" I asked her after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah," She replied. "My baby boy now has a baby boy of his own." She sniffled, you could tell she wasn't sad or upset though. She sounded happy. "What's his name?"

"Mason." I answered.

"That's a cute name." She says. "When can I meet him?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Sounds good, just give me a call before you leave to make sure I'm home." She agreed before saying goodbye.

****

When the Mac 'N' Cheese was done we all had a bowl of it. It was a bit weird for us to be eating dinner with a two year old boy. Since he can say quite a bit, he'd begin rambling on and on about something that we couldn't understand. We tried teaching him all of our names. We even tried to get him to call the boys 'Uncle Luke', 'Uncle Cal', and 'Uncle Ash'. It was cute.

As we ate we continued to watch Spongebob. When I was about to take my last bite of my food, Mac 'N' Cheese splattered against the side of my face and it got all over in my hair. I turned my head to see Mason playing with his food. He was holding Mac 'N' Cheese in both of his hands. He started laughing at me. Luke turned around to look at Mason too and Mason threw the Mac 'N' Cheese in his hands at Luke. Mason and I both laughed, after Cal and Ash realized what had happened they did too.

"He's literally like a miniature version of you." Luke said to me as he wiped the Mac 'N' Cheese off his face.

"Well I would hope he's like a miniature version of me since he is my kid." I answered.

Luke rolled his eyes at me.

"What the -" Calum started to say when he looked at the tv screen but Ash cut him off. Spongebob is such a weird show but we all love it.

"Don't swear!" Ash reminded. "There is a child here!"

"What else am I supposed to say?" Cal asked.

"I don't know and I don't care, it just has to be child friendly." Ash replied.

"Fine," Cal muttered. "What the heck."

"That's better," Ash smiled.

****

After I tucked Mason into bed, I called Halley.

"So, how was it?" She asked.

"It was good." I said. "We all like him."

"That's good." She sounds happy.

"My mum wants to meet him so I told her she could tomorrow, do you want to come?" I asked her hoping she'd say yes.

"Sure. What time do you want me to come to your hotel?"

"How does 11 sound?" I asked.

"Sounds good, I'll see you then."

When I ended the call, I turned off my phone and set it on the table. Everyone else is asleep. I crawled into bed next to Mason and fell asleep.