E L E V E N

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER

                                                 JOHNNY 🖤:
                                                    kenzie come pick
                                                  me up i need help.

me:
omg ok im omw.

i was so scared, i put my shoes on and drove my car over to his house. i stopped my car and saw him sitting on his porch crying,

i ran over to him and kneeled down, "what happened to you" i asked very concerned. he looked at me and winced once i tried to touch his face.

"long story but can i please stay at your house for the night" he asked weakly. " yes yes of course johnny come on lets go" i say while helping him get up.

we walked over to my car, i got him in the car and put his seatbelt on him and drove over to my house. once we arrived i quickly went over to johnny's side to help him get out. i got him to my room and got a first aid kit to heal his face.

i sat him on my bed and hugged him before i started healing his face and he started crying. i rubbed his back "whats going on johnny what happened maybe i can help you tell me what happened" i told him while trying to calm him down which didn't work because as soon as i said that he started crying some more.

after a while he calmed down and started talking. " my dad beat me up" he said quietly, i looked up at him "what why would he do that" i said getting angry because john doesn't deserve all of this.

" i don't know why, and he kicked me out of the house, and my sister is at a sleepover and i don't know what to do" he said sadly.

i cupped his jaw making him look at me , i smiled at him to make him feel better and said " you don't deserve all of this-" i got cut off by him "YES I DO" he screamed.

"what why do you think that?" i ask confusingly. " because im the reason my mom is gone" he said looking at me sadly.

"no no no your not the reason your mom is gone what the heck" "yes i am" "and how is that" "i dont know i just know that i was the reason" i cupped his jaw again while stroking his cheeks,

"listen there is nothing you could've done to stop this so stop blaming yourself for what happened, it was her time to go ok" i told him, he started tearing up but i wrapped my arms around his neck and rubbed his back. " listen i know you miss her, but dont ever blame yourself for this she wouldn't want you to say that too. so promise me you'd stop blaming yourself for something that isn't your fault."

"okay i promise" he said slightly smiling. "good, now lets get you fixed up dude"
i say giggling "shut upp" he said laughing, im glad i made feel better.

         >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: a loooonnngggg one but make sure you vote and comment.  ♥