O N E

MACKENZIE ZIEGLER.

another night i couldn't sleep, another night i missed my sister more, another night i wish i would've done something that helped. I couldn't sleep because i knew that if i slept, i would get nightmares. i missed my sister so much so i decided to give her a visit.

i put some leggings and a sweatshirt, i put my vans on and sneaked out of my house, i went to the cemetery.

i looked around for my sister's grave, after a while of searching i finally found it. i sat down beside it and talked to her, i told her how school was going how i feel so lonely without her how i missed our sister nights and mostly how i missed her, my eyes started getting watery so i changed the subject and talked about how my birthday is coming and how i was so excited to turn 17. i kept talking to her about stuff

suddenly i heard footsteps behind me i quickly turned around and saw a boy around my age with dirty blonde hair, i got up and went to him, " hi" i said to him he turned around and gave me a slight smile the smile that doesn't reach the eyes. so i sat next him, "im Mackenzie, what's ur name?" i asked, he turned to me and said "my name is johnny" in a low voice he sounded so sad that he couldn't even talk.

so i asked him the question, "why are u here" he gulped and turned to the grave he was sitting next to and said "i'm here to visit my mom" i instantly felt bad for asking because of his tone he sounded so sad and somewhat angry all of a sudden.  "why are u here", he asked, voice kind of raspy  i gulped down what felt like a huge lump, "i'm here to visit my sister" i said in a low tone he nodded and kept staring at the grave.

"do you need a hug?" he asked, i was shocked but i knew i needed it so i slowly nodded and looked down, he turned to me and wrapped his arms around me, he felt so warm so i snuggled my head into his neck, it felt like home for a split second  like i was safe but i shook of the thought and pulled away and looked down, he seemed confused but i shrugged it off.

I told him i needed to go home, " can i have your number" he asked shyly, i nodded and gave him my number we exchanged numbers. i waved him goodbye and went back home.

          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N :
im backkkkkkk anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter. ♥