chapter 61

Malia-" Okay i guess this makes sense. Right get going with it."

He did some ritual stuff. It was weird but hey if it works then im cool with it.

We have to be away from eachother for a few days so as soon we got home i packed my bags. Me and Lillia were going to my old house. Wasent a very great idea if you ask me. Neither was Nathan and Matt staying close together.

Bad Bad idea.

Crash-" Im going with you."

Malia-" You what now ?"

Crash-" Yea hey ill be there when you need support and shit. You cant stop me."

Oh great. Well on the bright side it wont be so awkward ! We left straight away when we packed our bags. The sooner the better right ?

Malia-" Oh good to be home ! Do you think we still have some hidden alcohol left ?"

Crash-" Oh i bet we do."

Malia-" Lillia you can pick anymore room apart from mine."

She went upstairs without saying a word.

Crash-" Shes real caught up about this huh ?"

Malia-" Oh yea. But i mean who isnt."

I spend the night drinking with Crash. And laughing non-stop watching young & hungry. That show got me going. And cooper be looking damm fine too. Why couldnt there be any hot nerds at our old school ?!

Crash-" Dang that Sophia one is hot ! But nothing beats my girl April."

Malia-" Aw you real like her huh ? Atleased you dont have to deal with this mate shit like me."

Crash-" What if your going to have to pick ?"

Malia-" Well. I actually thought about that. The thing Me and Matt have is just a spell. We are made to feel like this about eachother. But me and Nathan ? Its real."

Crash-"when you get to wise ?"

We laughed through the night. And the next morning ? God it feels like someone hit me with a hammer. I have gotten way out of practise. Time to get myself back in the lane and up for another morning round ! Oh crap its 3 p.m ?! What !

I managed to get into the bathroom. And throw up. Surely did spend sometime inside there. When i walked back to my room i heard sobbing from next door. It was Lillias room.

Malia-" erm.. Lillia ? Are you okay ?"

She was leaning against the bed, rubbing her stomach. To hell she getting big !

Lillia-"Leave me alone."

Malia-" Thats not gonna happen."

I walked in and sat beside her.

Malia-" So talk to me."

There was a pause. Quite long for my liking to be honest.

Lillia-" Its just.. What is he realises your so much better than me and that ye are supposed to be together ?"

Malia-" Sweetie you are carying hes child for gods sake. Your beautiful and super sweet. Hes happy with you."

Lillia-" Yea maybe. But the two of ye. Ye had something real."

Malia-" Look i said it before and i will say it again. The feelings me and Matt had for eachother were caused by the spell. Nothing else."

Lillia-" But what if he realises the feelings he had for you were actually real ?"

She looked up at me. Her big, dark blue eyes now filling in with tears staring at me. Seeing her so sad send a piercing terrible feeling through me. God dammit.

I looked down and sighned.

I stayed for another while before leaving her alone. She spend the whole day there. I didnt even leave the house. Well until Crash decided to throw me into the pool. Great huh ?

Malia-" Your a douchebag."

Crash-" Thanks baby love you too."

We got some beer and chilled out on the terrace.

Oh god..

I sound like a man !! Suprisingly we went to bed quite early. And didnt get drunk !

Well atleased not too drunk.

I slapped into my bed so hard like-

Oh yea im not gonna compare it. It would innapropiate. Very. Some dirty comparing should stay in my head !

I drifted off straight away. I be having some stupid dreams running through a flower field.

The hell am I ? Fairy Edward Cullen ?!

Well thank god i got woken up when something banged. It came from Lillias room. Oh i hope shes not going into labour !

I ran into her room only to find a guy holding a knife over her neck.

Malia-" No No no no please i beg you dont hurt her. Shes pregnant please."

" I didnt come for her. I came for you. But i thought you werent going to come easily with me so i just got this little one."

Malia-" No i will go with you. Just please i beg you leave her go. She cant get hurt and neither can the baby."

Wow he really did leave her go ? Well of course im happy but usually villians in movies dont do that ? After all this is reality huh ? I dont know hes name. I know nothing just that hes taking me somewhere. And its hella cold !

Malia-" Are we nearly there yet ?"

" Hush child !"

Am child ? Who he calling child ?

Well we eventually got to a warehouse. Or whatever you wanna call it.

"Boss is waiting for you."

I walked in only to see my worse nightmare.

Okay i know i saw this a few times but i honestly love ye to pieces. All the sweet comments its just amazing.

Make sure ye read my new fantic. (Me and my stupid mistakes)

Thank you so so much for reading ! :')