chapter 24

Holy gosh!! 1K ? :o no way thank you so much guys. Ill upload two chapters today ! Thanks you ! :')

Matts POV.

Its been nearly two weeks since i got told everyrhing. Malia is still her bad girl self. Since Malia transformed into a wolf shes been with her pack. Taking me along.

But me being normal i feel quite left out. But also really excited because i kind of wanted to be one too. I mean why not ? It seems cool. I probably sound like a freak. Malia and her Dad are having a fight battle. Its nice to see them bonding. So much changes happened. Me and Malia are still real close.

She climbs into my room often which is freaky. But hey you can guess what happens. Shes an animal in bed. Haha. Thats quite funny since shes a wolf. I want to ask her about changing.

Malias POV

Nearly everyone from our pack called me out for a battle. I beat theyr ass's so much. Im the strongest. Well prepared for any of them 'creatures' that will come to me. No one came so far. Neither has Maria. Better not come back. We are currently at MJs. Just me and Matt everyone else is training.

Matt keeps moving and twisting around. He wants to tell me something.

Malia-" Jeez Matt just tell me already."

He looked confused. Then it must of clicked into in.

Matt-" Am.. i just.. wanted to ask you how to become a wolf ? I mean like are ye born like that ?"

Malia-" Yea most of stuff. I mean not alot of people have been turned by a bite. They are very rare. Ive known about people whos best friends asked to turn them. But they all died."

Matt-" How come ?"

Why was he interested in this ? I hope he doesnt want to get turned the dumbass.

Malia-" Im not sure. Most are just not strong enough. Its dangerous for humans to get turned by a wolf bite."

I made the words very specific and eyed him down. Hes heart beat was steady. Calm. So he was possibly just gathering information. For the first time i left Matt leave home alone. I have been with him at all times for the past 2 and half weeks. My powers were coming along. I could turn into a wolf whenever i wanted now.

I also caught on fire randomly. Daniella says its a power. Yea catching on fire sounds great. I also had a power to control things through my mind. Which unfortunatly has not came around yet.

Crash-" Wheres the blondie ?"

We still havent figuered out the whole human mate thing.

Malia-" I left him go home alone today."

Crash-" Are you sure ? I mean it is dark."

I gave a deep thought to myself and focused on Matt. My senses seemed fine to be honest. Not like he was in danger. Me and Crash went outside. It was a little windy but it felt good.

Crash-" Your really happy huh ? Your eyes have been mainly green lately."

Malia-" As is someone jealous ?"

I nudged and winked at him. Mom has been trying to talk to me about me and him. Like you know.. sexual intercoarse and some wolfy stuff. No way was that happening.

Matts POV.

There was no way Malia or any of them would turn me. Which sucks. So im going to have to stay human. Boring old human. Well you get what your suppose to. And I wasent destined to be supernatural creature. Daniella has been giving me weird looks. Circling around me. Malia says its because she senses a weird vibe, energy from me.

I made my way into the house. But i felt weird. Something.. Urg i cant put my finger on it. Like someones watching.

"Heard your interested on being turned."

Maria. She hadnt showed up since Malia kicked her ass. I didnt say anything.

Maria-" Malia or her pack would not turn you. Its 'dangerous' I heard of alot of people turned. And survived."

She was coming closer to me. Brushing her finger all around me. My heart started racing.

Maria-" I could.. help you."

She slowly took my hand and started rising it up. I noticed her fangs come out. It was weird. Wait.. was she.. going to try and turn me ? Malia said people died because they werent strong enough.

But i am. I didnt flinch. She dug her teeth into my skin. I heard a scream. But before i could catch who it was i blacked out.

Malias POV.

Me and Crash were playing 20 questions. The dirty kind. We were laughing so hard. Until i heard something. Matt. Hes heart beat rose. I sat there for awhile listening.

Crash-" What is it ?"

Malia-" Something with..Matt." I got up and ran. As soon as i reached our street i saw the little slut bag. Touching my Man. Why she holding hes arm ?! Was she.. Is she.. No. Oh god No !

Malia-" NO!!!"

She dug her teeth into hes arm. He didnt even flinch. Anger rose inside me. And fast. I turned. I ran at her and tackled her down. She didnt have time to change. Because i nearly ripped her fukin head off ! I was about to. Until another god damm wolf took me off her.

Crash-" Stop it !!"

He growled. Not hes normal one. Hes alpha one. It was powerful and loud. Every wolf would run away scared after that. I didnt. I stood there watching him. I turned back to myself. Making my way to Matt. Stupid stupid boy.

Thats why he was asking all those questions. He wanted to be one of us. I had to take him to daniella. She was bit too before. Only she survived.