chapter 8

"of course i had cops around few times. Make that four. You dont need to worry. Bassicly if cops show up everyone is to move to the outside shed. Quickly cover any alcohol and stuff. Me,you, taylor and MJ stay here pretending we just turned the music way too loud and its just us four. No need to worry blondie."

He looked worried. But hey he knows what im like so whats the point of being worried. The party went on good. Everyone had fun, half the people were wet from being thrown in the pool. Some of decided to play truth or dare.

"Matt ! Taylor! come here lets play !"

We sat into a circle and put the bottle in the middle. I sat between Crash and Matt. Awks i know. It landed on me. One of crashes friends was giving me a dare.

"I dare you to sit on crash and have a heated make out session." Well im not suprised. I gave a cheeky smirk before wrapping myself around Crash. He could be a douchebag but he was still my boy. We were making out until someone coughted. I guess it was getting too heated. I hopped off and sat back down. I made MJ and Taylor do 7 minutes in heaven. They came back smiling like idiots. The bottle landed on Matt. MJ dared him to kiss me. I froze for a minute. I looked at Crash and he just gave me a nodd for permission. I leaned into Matt. Lets say he was an amazing kisser. I slightly drifted off. I got lost. Until someone shouted Cops.

"Okay everyone quickly out the back! grab all the bottles you see and cups ! Quick quick move ! Hey ! pretty boy! Stop panicking ! or ill slap you. Well taylor and MJ yer doing a great job." They were making out on the couch. I turned down the music a little and turned on the TV. Hid anything else possible that could give us away. Then knock on the door.

" Well well if it isnt officer stiller." He had a weird ass name i know.

"Ms.Robertson. Im guessing your parents arent home ?"

Malia-"nope. I just have few friends over is there a problem ?"

Officer-" We had complains of loud noise. Can we come in ?" I gestured him to go in. He looked in the sitting room and saw Taylor and MJ. Then he caught an eye of atleased 7 pairs of shoes and some beer bottles. Then there was a bang from outside. What idiot was that ?!

"sorry Babe that was me. Want some popcorn ?! Or any kind of food ? Will i order pizza ?" It was Matt shouting from the kitchen.

"Oh sorry officer is there a problem ?"

Officer-" uh no. Everything looks fine. Keep the noise down." He then left.

Malia-" God Matt if it wasent for you we would be dead."

Matt-" I think this is the first time you have ever called me Matt. And no problem." I went outside to find everyone.

"What fukin idiot was that ?! If it wasent for Matt we would be gone" They all pointed at Crash's friend. Crash dragged him to the door and kicked him out. Everything went bsck to normal then. I stayed outside.

"Something going on between you and the blondie ?" Crash

Malia-"No need to be jealous Crash. Me and you are not dating." He stepped infront of me and pushed me against the wall. It kind of hurt. But even a bigger turn on.

Crash-"Hes not your type Malia. Hes innocent. New. You dont like that. I know you too well." He knew how to get to me. He put on that seducive voice of hes when he wanted more. He squeezed my butt hard.

Malia-" Hhmm.. what if i changed ? and want something else ?"

Crash-" You dont. Your only fooling yourself sweetie. Your mine. You belong to me." He slid hes hand up my dress. He knew hes ways how to mess with my head. He slowly kissed my neck. He was probably right. Matt was definitly not my type. He was a good boy. Well not tonight anyway. He was smoking and drinking, making out with bunch of random girls.

I got distacted by Crash. He lifted me up so i wrapped my legs around him. He walked into the house not breaking the make out. I kicked my heels off and once again we ended in the bedroom. I never got enough of him.