chapter 26

Malias POV

I just lyed down into the grass. Staring up into the sky. Black filled with little stars. To my suprise it was really pretty. I forgot to mention i am in 'contact' with my wolf now. Ever since i shifted we mind linked. Which is pretty cool. I got back into control eventually. Its been a few minutes alright now that in here. My thoughts trace back to my childhood memories. How my dad used to change into hes wolf and carry me around on hes back. Then my thoughts drift to Matt. This huge powerful energy vibe comes over me. I can bearly breathe. What the hell was it ?!

Crash's POV

Our heads jerked towards Matts lifeless body. We stood there staring for awhile. I could hear MJs heart race. It was real strange. I couldnt make out what the sound was. If it was in the room or far away ? Matts body shot right up. HOly crap ! Some scary shit ! He was breathing ? He was catching hes breath alright. I ran up to him.

Crash-" Matt ? Matt can you hear me ?"

Matt-" The hell was that ?" I started laughing. God this little fucker surely scared the crap out of us. But.. wait ?

Crash-" You.. you were dead ? Did you turn ?"

Matt-" I was dead ? Turn to what ?"

MJ-" You dont remember what happened ?" He just shook hes head. We need Daniella for this.

Malias POV.

I shot up grasping for air. It felt like it was a blanket or something. This feeling came over me. It was the feeking i got when Matt was.. still alive..

I guess i should back. We have to tell hes parents. I ran back down through the woods, into MJs. When i walked in Matts body was gone. Oh here it goes..

Malia-" Where is hes body ?!." Crash appeared around the corner. I fiercefully marched up to grabbing hin by the troath and smashing hin against the wall.

Malia-" Who gave you the right ?! No one. Should of done that !!." He tried to gag out some words but couldnt. Im guessing my eyes were pitch black by then. But its theyr own fault. I shook my head and left him go. Walking back out the house. I heard him calling after me but i didnt care. I walked to our field. Where everyone gathers. This time no one was there. Thank god. I sat down with my legs crossed looking down. Branch crack ? Some was there. I carefully looked around. There ! The body kept moving forward. Blonde hair. It was a guy. But i couldnt make out who cause of the dark.

"Malia ?" Real familiar voice. Who.. no.. it couldnt of been.

"Matt ?" It was him. He stopped walking. Oh it was him !

Malia-" Oh matt ! I betrayed you and now im seeing your ghost ! I failed to protect you and im going crazy." By then i dropped back to my knees, tears flowing out of my eyes. He just stood there.

Malia-" I-I killed her.. For revenge. I promised it so i did. Im so sorry Matt. I shouldnt of left you go alone its all my fault !"

Matt-" Its not your fault Malia." Hes voice was still and calm. So relaxing.

Malia-" Please forgive me.." He walked towards me and knelt beside me. He lifted hes hands and placed them on my arms. How can i feel hes touch ? Is that not weird. Ghost shouldnt be able to that ? I looked up at him in shock.

Matt-" There is nothing. To forgive you for." I noticed the others step out. Crash, MJ, parents and Daniella. I looked back Matt who was smilling. I was so confused the hell ?

Matt-" Im not dead Malia." By then i started crying even more. Happy tears alright. I touched hes face and pulled him into a hug.

Malia-" How .. how ? I-i heard your heartbeat go.."

Daniella-" He came back to life. I still cant explain why but he did."

Dad-" And you. Malia Robertson. Will have to train him."

Malia-" Wait.. he turned ? Hes.. hes a werewolf ?" They nodded. But.. gawwd this is way too much for me.

Ellie-" uuhh hes pretty. We want him."

Malia-" Ssshh you horny little wolf !"

Ellie was the name of my wolf unless i havent mentioned.

Daniella-" Hes going to shift soon. Since hes a turned werewolf age does not change him."

Malia-" Sooo..when does he shift ?" She paused for a little. And took a deep breathe. am.. is it that bad ?

Daniella-" Tomorrow night. Full moon." Well that was soon. Very soon. And I had to train him ? I dont have the patiences to be honest. Even though i love Matt to pieces and everything im not a wolf with patience. Wait.. love ? Just realising what i said to him when he died. Oh crap does he remember ?

Matt-" My parents want to meet you." I stared at him blankly. I never met anyones parents. Apart from the pack obviously. He just laughed.

Matt-" Dont worry come whenever you can." Well that was a relieve. I actually dragged him my house. No kidding. He died today no way was he staying at home. No. Staying in my bed. 

I really hope ye are enjoying guys ! Wow 1K ? still cant get over it ! If ye have any suggestions towards the story please let me know. Make you ye vote so i know to update the next chapter.
Thank you for reading ! :)