Chapter One

Gemmas boys would get out today and she was beyond excited. She couldn’t wait for me to meet the rest of the club members. I was excited too, but nervous. A lot had happened in the past year. No one forgot about Pandora’s box. Everyone kept a safe distens from me. Except people associated with the club. I understood why. I was unknown and that was something I quickly learned the unknown was unwelcomed in a small town like Charming.
I didn't really care. I was just happy I found this place. Or I was brought here. I don't know how, but I think it was faith. I had a mission. There was a reason I was here and I was amying to find the course.
Lyla and Opies wedding was today. She was ecstatic. She finally got to marry the man she loved so dearly.
Opie tried. He loved her, but no one could replace Donna and I told him that no one should. He should let himself love again and be loved.
They both deserved happiness.
Chucky wouldn't stop talking about the members. He told me about every single one of them. It was clear to me, that he looked up to them. All these men were so different, but they were a family.
I didn't even know if I had one. No one could find anything. Chibs tried to be optimistic about it, saying that maybe Juice could find something about me. But how could you find anything when we didn't even know my real name.
I liked the name Pandora. I just didn't like the way I got it. I didn't remember being in that box. The last thing I remember was me waking up in the hospital, at Saint Thomas.
I didn't know if I wanted my memory back. Everything would change if I did.
Something told me that this was where I needed to be. I had faith in the path I was going in.
Something about not remembering anything was weird. I didn't really know what I liked. I had to get to know myself. Who was I? No who am I?
I liked bright colors. That's one thing I found out about myself. Today I was dressed in a plain white tanktop, with a pair of light blue ripped jeans and a pair of white ballarinas. I stood out among everyone else in this place, but I didn't mind.
The sound of motorcycles was being noticed by everyone on the lot. Gemma walked out of the office and came to be by my side along with Lyla. The two only old lady's in this place and me... I wasn't a sweetbut or a croweater. I was just me. Pandora.

°°°

Jeg ved godt dette kapitel ikke er særlig langt, og måske lidt kedeligt, men det hele starter nu. Jeg håber i vil følge med i historien om Pandora.

I know this chapter isn't very long and maybe a little dull, but it all starts now. I hope you will keep reading and follow the story about Pandora.