Prologue

She was beautiful, breathing even. Like an angel walking on earth. She was truly pure, innocent and naive. She saw the good in every, man, woman and child. She believed everyone had a heart, some darker than others, but everyone had one.

Disaster followed her every move, death and destruction, but she walked right throw it, without so much as a scratch. It was like someone, something, held a hand over her. She was protected, by all means.

She charmed everyone she met, just with her sweet smile. She was young and doeeyed to all the evil around her.

But she was alone in this world. She had no memory. She lost it 1 year earlier. She didn't know how. She was found in a casket, under ground. All she had on was a silky white dress, that match the white wavy lucks on her head. Her was covered with an oxygenmask. Blood stained her white hair, but nothing else was on her.

Sheriff Wayne Unser found the young woman. A tip, from an anonymous source, called it in. Above the grave was two men. They faces locked in a horrified expression, held up by a pole, on top of it, a sign. Pandora's box. FBI was on the scene. Duck up the grave and found the white beauty.

That's how she got her name. Pandora. Along with her came death. Three doctors died, unknown cause. Same with two FBI agents. A nurse killed herself, same did a shrink after talked to the poor woman.

Everyone tried to find out who she was, but nothing was found. Her blood didn't come up with anything, neither did her fingerprints. Nothing told them anything about her, but the obvious. She was breathing, naive and innocent. A victim of a crime done by an unknown persona.

She was released after seven days. She was free, no identity, no money, nothing holding her back, but she needed to survive. How would she do that without anything? She needed an identity, she needed money, a place to sleep. She was alone.

And that was how she met Gemma Teller-Morrow. Wayne Unser called her. He wanted to help the young woman and there was nothing he could do. Maybe the famous biker club, Sons Of Anarchy could do something for the young woman.

Gemma was far from happy about the call. She had heard about the case. It was all over the news. Her boys had been locked up for 3 months at that time. She was no longer on house arrest.

She loved Wayne in her own way. He was always there for her, when she needed him. How could she deny him help?

Even the almost cold-hearted woman was around Pandora's finger in a matter of seconds. She flashed her innocent light blue eyes at the woman, and she was sold. Gemma did not understand what it was, but she just knew from the moment she was the young woman, that she wanted to help her, she needed to. This girl was all alone, nothing was with her, but her silky white dress.

Pandora was grateful. More than that. There was no words in the world, to describe the gratefulness she was holding in her heart, towards these new people. She didn't know why everyone around her died and she didn't believe it had anything to do with her.

She didn't know why she wasn't scared. She just felt that everything happened for a reason. There was a reason she couldn't remember anything. And she could feel in her gut that, she was on the right path. She felt the need to do something, something was pulling her to the outlaw biker club. She knew it was the right way to go.

So she went with the tall dark haired woman. Thanking her, in a small voice. Gemma couldn't help but smile at the young woman. Pandora. She had to get used to that name. It was... unique. But so was the girl.

First thing Gemma showed the girl was the clubhouse. She told her that anything she heard from anyone here, had to stay inside her heard. No talking about the club to anyone.

She told her what her boys was in for. Gunrunning. Pandora didn't flinch. She didn't say a word while the older woman told her about how things worked around this place.

It was obvious she stood out. The young and innocent around criminals. She didn't judge. It was not her place to. She had no idea who she was and they were kind enough to take her in.

Gemma told Clay about Pandora. Thankfully he was no longer president for the club. He step down after the huge mistake he made, to despite the young man named Jackson, Jax, Teller. He had let the power go to his head. He knew for the club to survive, they needed a new leader, someone like Jax. No not someone like him. They needed Jax Teller.

Clay was furious with his wife. How could she take in a stranger. She could be someone, coming for the club. Jax was more responsible. More open to the idea. He had just lost his his wife, Tara Knowles. When she found out she was pregnant she fleed. Filled for divorce. He was heartbroken. He knew he would never see the love of his life again and he would never meet his unborn son. He had a feeling, that Pandora would be good for the club and its members, a fresh blow of air.

I'm the months the men was locked up, Gemma taught everything she knew to the young Pandora. She helped with everything she could, but one thing she couldn't do was fixing a car. While helping Chibs one day, a car caught on fire. It was lucky he wasn't hurt. She stayed for away from helping out in the garage after that.

Chibs heart melted to moment he saw Pandora. He took her under his wing. He would do anything to keep her safe. So everyday he, Opie and Kozik would search for the persona who did this to her. So did the men on the inside. It resolved in Juice getting stabbed, almost dying. Luckily he recovered.

The man that stabbed the young purtorican was a guard. He said, the secret about Pandora's box must stay hidden, like he was possessed. It freaked out Juice. He didn't let any of the men know that.

Opie liked Pandora, like a little sister. She was good with the kids and Lyla adored the young woman. He wasn't found of the idea to let her help at the pornbiss, but somehow Pandora convinced the giant man.

Everyone around knew one thing about her. She lit up every room she came into. Everyone she encountered felt special after a second with her. She had a power to make everyone happy. She didn't know that. She didn't feel special. She felt lucky to meet all these kind people.

They loved the young woman named Pandora. She came a part of this family the moment Gemma met her. And Pandora wouldn't change it for the world.

°°°

Jeg håber i kan lide starten og vil følge Pandora's rejse med Samcro.

I hope you guys like the prologue and will keep reading Pandora's journey with Samcro