Chapter N I N E T E E N

Yejin and Hanbin celebrated new year in London since Yejin still needs to go to school. she's graduating in 2020 which is when she's 19 years old.

They both dressed up beautifully and nicely then Hanbin drove them to a fancy restaurant with beautiful breathtaking views. The restaurant was filled with rich citizens in their formal clothes.

They sat down looking at the menu, enjoying the beautiful art of classical musics. The pianist   and violinist there's well trained so, they're very professional and highly skilled. They took their order and started a conversation even though the surrounding was a little distracting.

"just a few more hours till 2019, how are you feeling ?" Hanbin smiled as he squeezed Yejin's hand who was sitting across him.

"i'm excited for my last year in school and to go back home with you" Yejin smiled back

"you're turning 18 next year" Hanbin stated a random fact that Yejin obviously knows.

"and you're turning 20" Yejin said sarcastically "and Aera will be 4 years old"

"yeah, she'll start going to school in 2 years" Hanbin paused "in 2020, i believe"

"yeah !" Yejin agreed to the fact

"Yejin-ah, i'm so happy now that you're here. i appreciate your existence in my life and i want to keep it that way" Hanbin bit his lower lip, looking slightly nervous.

"i'll never leave you, so don't worry about me leaving. like it or not, i'll still exist" Yejin chuckled "thank you for the deal"

"forget about the deal already, that was stupid but it's what brought us together" Hanbin paused "i want to spend my whole lifetime with you"

"i'd love that. let's grow old together" Yejin squeezed Hanbin's hand ,reassuring him "i'll still love you even if you left me. i can't get you off my mind"

"i'm glad i'm the one in your mind" Hanbin smiled shyly.

They then ate dinner while talking about their future, once they were done eating, they joined a slow dance. they look extremely happy in each other's eyes. They went to the rooftop with the best view, celebrated new year once the clock ticks exactly at 12.

They had their new year make out sessions once they got home and went to bed.

15th march 2019, Friday. it was Yejin's 18th birthday, all her friends greeted her and gave lots of gifts. She went home with her car filled with presents. She was grabbing all the presents, stacking them in her arms when she paused all of the sudden.

"did you miss me ?"

it was Hanbin.

Yejin flashed a dashing wide smile, still standing there. She would run and hug him but her hands were full. Hanbin walked to her and french kissed her slowly and passionately, pleasuring her after a long day.

"let me help you carry those" Hanbin looked into yejin's eyes with a shy smile before grabbing the presents.

They went inside and placed the presents down on the living room's coffee table. Yejin hugged him instantly when she placed them down. She was so happy that she couldn't speak.

"you didn't come for our monthsary" Yejin breathed out as she was a little disappointed.

"i'm sorry, did you waited for me ?" Hanbin brushed her hair while hugging and she nodded her head "aigo~ i'm sorry"

"it's alright, you're here now" Yejin paused "that's what matters now"

"Happy 18th Birthday, baby" Hanbin kissed her lips "you're not a baby anymore, i guess"

"i never was a baby" Yejin chuckled adorably

"you're still my baby though" Hanbin poked her cheeks "my baby"

"i miss you. like a lot !" Yejin gave him a peck "i miss your lips"

"just my lips ?" Hanbin raised his brows with a smirk.

"and your body" Yejin continued with a smile.

"just that ?" Hanbin asked for more.

"you, i miss you" Yejin paused to take a breath "i miss everything about you"

"i miss you more, aera too !" Hanbin reminded Yejin about Aera that never left Yejin's mind before bed.

"is she doing well ?" Yejin asked and Hanbin nodded with a slim and reassuring smile "i'm glad she's well"

"anyways, you must be tired" Hanbin kissed her cheeks "let's go into the bedroom, shall we ?"

"we shall" Yejin responded and smiled as he planted the kiss.

They went upstairs and into her bedroom. She was surprised to roses and some gifts ; one of the gifts were Channel handbag on her bed. Yejin's not a girl who likes branded stuff and that's what makes her unique.

"Happy 18th Birthday, my love" Hanbin said and kissed her head with a smile "i know it's nothing much but i hope you like it"

"Hanbin, you yourself is already enough for me" Yejin said as she caresses his face and kissed him "i love you"

"i love you more and i won't marry anyone else besides you" Hanbin hugged her.

"don't say that, what if-" Yejin couldn't finish her sentence

"no, i'll marry you" Hanbin quickly cut her off "it's you who i want and i'll fight for you"

"i'll fight for you too" Yejin held out a fist with a cute smile.

"you're so adorable" Hanbin giggled "you should rest"

11th November 2020, it was Hanbin and Yejin's second anniversary, Yejin's almost done with medical school.

i'm sorry, i haven't completely finish this but most of these are just sweet moments and times skips !! i'll edit this soon.

15th November 2020, Yejin graduated from medical school.