Chapter S E V E N

The next day, Hanbin usually stay at home and do his work there but, he remembered about Yejin, the only brave and sarcastic queen. He had to send her to school. so, he dressed up early, ordered a coffee for himself and hot chocolate for her before picking her up from her house.

"Good Morning, Ms.Yejin" Hanbin joked around as he felt like her driver "did you sleep well ?"

"yes, i did" Yejin replied and smiled unexpectedly.

"anyways, i bought you hot chocolate" Hanbin pointed the drink in between them

"oh~ it's my favourite. is this fate or coincidence" Yejin chuckled at her own joke

"that sounds disgusting" Hanbin scrunched his nose in disgust

"why are you being nice to me ?" Yejin starts to wonder why he's treating him nicely

"ya~ i'm not a bad guy alright ? besides, do you want to be treated poorly ?" Hanbin asked and raised his brows, not looking forward for an answer.

then suddenly, his phone rang. Hanbin was slightly annoyed at the sudden call.

"it's your assistant" She said as she looked at his screen

"answer that for me please" Hanbin ordered Yejin and she did it without complains "yes, Mr.Seo ?"

["sir, don't forget you have a meeting today" He stated his schedule "so, you will have to come to your office and do your work there instead of at home"]

"w-what do you mean ?" Yejin raised her brows disbelievingly, the fact that he went to office once a week was true.

["you usually do your work-" His assistant wanted to continue but Hanbin cut him off]

"oh~ yes ! i'll arrive soon" Hanbin paused and tried to escape Yejin's gaze "i have to send my girlfriend off to school, goodbye"

"so, it's true !" Yejin exclaimed loudly

"what ?" Hanbin still avoided her gaze

"you go to your office once a week" Yejin clapped her hands disbelievingly

"ya~ we're here" Hanbin changed the topic, got out the car and opened the door for her once they reached the same exact spot he parked yesterday

"our discussion is not done yet" Yejin stated bossily

"yes, yes" Hanbin laughed at Yejin's attitude and hugged her tightly "have fun in school"

"you're making me look like a kid" Yejin joked and returned the hug.

"whatever, just have fun !" Hanbin broke the hug and planted a meaningless kiss on her cheek "it's just a deal"

Hanbin watched as Yejin entered the school's building with a slim and unintended smile on his face. He drove himself to his office alone, thought of what's coming next and wished the crazy lady wouldn't visit him today.

He was greeted with huge smiles and respect as he entered his building. All of the workers there bowed respectfully as he walked past them with a small smile. He sat down his chair and started his paperwork and scan through all the work applications he received.

"aigo~ there's 20 people who applied" Hanbin muttered to himself and sighed heavily "this is gonna take a long time"

He went through half of them when Mr.Seo entered his office to remind him about the meeting and to help Hanbin out if he needs anything.

"Good Morning, sir. is there anything i can do ?" Mr.Seo offered

"what time is the meeting ?" Hanbin asked as he took another application file.