#26

Tzuyu POV

I don’t know why but deep in my heart I know I am not happy with this marriage but I have to do it no matter what he says I don’t care I know person I am marrying would be 1000xx better than him I am persuading myself. This the last concert day and we are waiting since we finished performing I was resting at our waiting room.
My phone was ringing and it was unknown number then I picked up the call
‘Hello is it miss Tzuyu I am chen Jing’ oh mr.chen I am the one you would be marrying then I quickly replied ‘oh yes yes I am Tzuyu’ then other line said ‘Miss Tzuyu I am in Korea for a while can we meet? I will go to you can you tell me where you are?’
Then I replied ‘Sure I will text you’ then he replied ‘ok I will call you when I reach there’ the call ends and Tzuyu waits for him.

After an hour he calls me that reached here so I went outside my waiting room to greet him ‘Hi miss Tzuyu nice to meet you’ I smiled at him and replied ‘nice to meet you too’ he said ‘can we go outside lets go out to have a dinner’ I nodded and replied ‘can you please wait for few more minutes I will go change and lets go out’ he replied ‘sure I will be waiting here take your time’ I smiled and rushed towards the changing room.

Jungkook POV

Last time I think I might have overreacted I must talk to her today by any means I need to talk to her. Then after we finished our performance I can’t see her anywhere so I asked Sana Noona and told she might in the waiting room so I went headed quickly the their waiting room.
Upon reaching I saw her talking to someone she was smiling to brightly I assumed him to be her soon to be husband so right after she left approached him and asked ‘Excuse me I am Jungkook who are you? Why are you talking to Tzuyu?’ the other one gave a smirk and replied ‘not your business though she is mine’ I could feel blood boiling so I replied ‘Excuse me for your kind information she is a very innocent girl she is marrying you just for the sake of her family she don’t have any will to marry’ he glared to me and said ‘what? Whether she marries me for her parents or anything else who the hell are you interfere between us’ I then replied trying to control my anger ‘look mister I know I am nothing to her and I don’t have any right to interfere but please just sake of her please stop this marriage she isn’t happy right now’ he grabbed my collar and shouted ‘What the hell are you? I can’t leave her can’t you see I am taking advantage of her weakness get her do you know how much I love her? I am warning you to get out of our life’ then anger aroused in me when I punched his face with power that he was about to fall when Tzuyu came and helped him and shouted ‘Yah Jungkook are you crazy? Why did you hit him? I told you mind your own business don’t you understand?’ then I replied ‘Tzuyu ah just forget about marrying him he is a jerk he deserved it’ she replied ‘Jungkook please leave me alone mind your own business’ then that guy held Tzuyu’s hand and they went away from my sight.

Tzuyu POV

We are in the hotel having our dinner while facing each other we were having some conversation I was in a daze about what happened I kept thinking about it
‘Tzuyu….. Tzuyu…. Are you okay?’ I waked up from my thoughts and replied ‘oh yes yes I am fine’ he continued ‘did you know? I have been a longtime fan of you I am really lucky to marry you’ I was quite shocked and replied ‘oh is it I didn’t know’ he then said ‘about the earlier guy who is he?’ I became quite nervous to answer him then he continued ‘oh he must be your ex right?’ I nodded my head as I released a sigh then he continued ‘do you still have some feelings for him’ I quickly replied ‘no way not even a little bit we ended a longtime ago how can I still……no,… no I don’t have any’ he smiled at me and said
‘Tzuyu ah then is it possible that in the future can I enter your heart?’ I was shocked by his question I didn’t know what to answer he then continued ‘ Tzuyu I have been loving you a lot since the day I first saw you in television won’t let me enter your heart? Can’t you adjust it for me we are getting married so we can’t be together without any love in between us so please atleast try’ I replied
‘ok chen I will try my best I will do try my best’ he smiled at and we toasted and began our dinner.
‘Tzuyu you are aware that our wedding is next week right?’ I replied ‘what I didn’t know isn’t it too early’ he said ‘I know but we have to hurry you know’ I nodded my head I can’t believe I am getting married.

______________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed it too 😍
Look forward to next chapter coming soon 😘😘😘
Feel free for any enquires thank you so much for tuning in 🤩