#15 Euphoria

Jungkook's POV

I was quite bored so I followed Taehyung hyung and Jimin hyung to hangang park.
Taehyung hyung was going meet his girlfriend so me and Jimin hyung decided to play basketball, after a while Jimin hyung went to toilet and I was waiting for him while bouncing the ball. It became very hot as we played for a long time and as I was about to take my mask off someone  from approached me asked me
'Excuse me' It's a girls voice and as I  turned around she seems familiar then she continued 'I am sorry for disturbing but do you know the way towards the convenience store' I realised that her voice seems like it's Tzu..  I was busy in the thoughts of voice then She continued 'Excuse me...'
Then suddenly someone from back shouted 'Jungkook ah..' as I turned around it was Jimin hyung and a girl was beside him.
As they neared us The other girl spoke 'Tzuyu ah is it you?' what the hell is it really her. Then the other girl dragged her and went away without saying anything. I was left in daze and Jimin hyung spoke 'Yah what the hell is happening is that Tzuyu? Why are you two..together.. what ..' I ran towards the basketball court started to play and tried to distract my mind.

Tzuyu POV

My heart was thumping a lot and I didn't know what to do then the two people neared us and I realised it's mina unnie and she spoke 'Tzuyu ah is it you?' I  didn't want to stay there any longer so I dragged her and went away.
While walking down the path I was very irritated I felt strange feeling of angerness and embarrassment and I kept sighing then mina unnie said 'Yah Tzuyu ah Why were you there?'
I replied 'Unnie I was searching for you and as I didn't know the way I was asking him and out of all the people I don't why it was him'
Mina replied 'don't stress yourself it was just coincidence don't worry'
I nodded and I said 'Unnie I am not feeling well let's just go back to our dorm.'

Mina POV

I felt pity on her since from the moment she saw him she became strange she looks so down and she is so tensed I can see her sweating.. something is wrong with her.
I replied 'ok I will call sana unnie'
I called sana and we got back to our room and we let her rest for the night.

No one's POV

Another Month passes and Tzuyu isn't in a good mood every day she looks so down and her unnies had tough time cheering her up.
Same goes to Jungkook he too became very tough he became very cold and short tempered.

Jungkook's POV

Today is the special day for us as there is kpop festival concert and many idols are performing there we are preparing for it and I am lying on the couch while waiting for hyungs to finish their makeups.
Then suddenly manager hyung shouts 'Guys you have special interview with one other group and you have practice the scripts and match well so they are coming in five minutes so please do the makeups faster we don't have much time left'.
It's my turn for make-up and as all the hyungs finished and I closed my eyes as I felt tired.
After a while when I woke up as I heard lot of noises since I was irritated without realising I shouted  'Yah what noise is it please keep quite' and suddenly the room became very quite and I remembered about the special interview I opened my eyes and as I turned around and it was TWICE her group then I sighed as I see her sitting in the corner and she looked up and I too was staring at her.

Tzuyu POV

Today I am not feeling well because this days We didn't get to rest well because of our packed schedules and today we just arrived from Japan and we have attend this festival and my body isn't quite well today.
We were going prepare our special interview with another groups waiting room and I don't know who is it and as we neared a room our manager unnie knocked on the door and on the paper it was written BTS I was shocked and I began feeling nervous i was sweating then mina unnie held my hand and told me 'Don't worry it's gonna be ok' I nodded and entered their room then mina unnie took me to sit at the corner and i kept my head down as I didn't to want to see him.
The discussions started and I was  praying for it to end quickly and I am still sweating a lot and suddenly someone shouted and the room became very quite so as I looked up he was staring at me and I turned at other direction and I excuse myself and ran towards our waiting room.

After a while the show starts and I am not feeling well since I didn't want my unnies to worry I forced myself to act well. Finally our turn to perform ends and I am relieved that it ended well as I was worried that something bad might happen.
I feel so exhausted and while going down the stairs backstage I suddenly feel so weak and my eye sight is becoming blury and slowly my legs felt so weak and i tried my best to control myself till I reach our waiting room and slowly I lose my control and i tripped from the stairs and as I fell after that everything turns dark.

Jungkook's POV

We were waiting backstage as our turn was coming and as looked up they are coming down the stairs I saw her and as I was about turn my gaze to other direction I noticed something she seems strange she isn't coming down... she looked so pale and her legs are trembling.....,..She...
She... is.. sick.....

#bangtwice_the_story_begins
#series_one #tzukook
#chapter 15

I hope you are enjoying please feel free for any enquiries ♡

What will happen to Tzuyu
will she be hurt badly or will something else happen. 

#Playlist track no.5
           ♡ BTS Airplane pt.2 ♡