Chapter 4

Sidney's pov: we walked up to them and saw Alex on the floor asking for them to stop. I picked her up " what the fuck is going on here" "nothing for you to be involved with" one of the boys said but not the one watching me earlier "oh honey I am involved I run this school so of course I'm involved" I said with the boy about to speak when one of the others did "shut it jax, so random girl what's your name" one of the ones up front said so I crossed my arms "give me yours first" "alright princess, I'm Ryder, this is joey" he pointed at the guy eyeing up lex "this is jax the annoying one, Indiana or indi and Layla now your turn" I rolled my eyes "I'm sidney this is Lexi drake and Noah" he smirked "now I suggest you leave my friend her the fuck alone" I said being so done with this shit "alright alright just for you princess" he smirked I grabbed Alex and started walking away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back "if you answer my one question without all your little friends around" I nodded and lex took them all away "where did you get that little snake from because I know it's not eyeliner and it's a real tattoo" "that is something you don't need to know about" "I will find out incase you didn't know I'm the" I cut him off "gang leader of the silver snakes, yes I know and I don't want to know" I started walking away till I turned back "actually I'll tell you about it and all my tattoos for one favour" he smirked at me "I wanna get in contact with someone in your stupid gang" " who's this someone?" "Ashley parks"  he looked at me confused "my mother.." he laughed at me "your mother is not Ashley parks if it was you would be in the gang, she has 3 kids one your age who's meant to be in the gang" "does that girl have this tattoo" I showed him my rose tattoo because I remembered my mum saying to me that this tattoo can get me into multiple different gangs.
He looked hella confused "how do you get that?!" " my mother made me get it" "fine you can meet your mother where's your address?" "This isn't some little date you don't need my address" "well if you want me to drive you to the place then yes I do" "fine but Lexi is coming" "uh no she isn't" "yes she is" joey said "sounds good pick us up from this address" I gave them lexi's address then started heading back to the gang
"Lex were busy tonight" she looked confused "why?" " we're going to meet my mother" he face looked like she had seen a ghost