I'm in charged round here

Sidney's pov: "lex?" "You want food don't you" "Starbucks is on the way you can get a drink and I can get breakfast" "well your the one with rich parents who give you £200 a month and pay for your house, you pay" "ugh okay just go through the drive through"
We went through the Starbucks drive through and she got her usual pink drink and a cake pop whereas I got my Oreo frap with a cookie and cake pop since I'm a pig lol. We ate then headed to school actually not being late since school doesn't start till 10.

When we arrive lex pulled in between drake and Noah's car in our normal place. Everyone's learnt what her car looks like so they all got very on edge when we pulled in then we got out with our drink and started heading in. Mine and lex's lockers are next to each other whereas Noah and drakes are round the corner so they always wait at ours and just as I thought they was their. I linked arms with lex and whispered to her "time to play with them again" she just laughed then we got to our lockers. "Hey boys" lex said "morning my favourite girlies" drake said and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Right girls there's news" Noah said. I slammed my locker shut and said "what's the juice?" Noah and drake then both looked scared, this must be real good. "Well you see there is a new gang in school" "entertaining" I said playfully then lex said "what gang?" "They're called the silver snakes or something silver skulls, I dunno but they're the most dangerous gang in the world and the joint leaders go to this school joey and Ryder and then there closest friends jax Indiana and Layla" this all seamed familiar to me then it hit me, my parents gang when I realised I looked at lex who also realised, well this is gonna be interesting. We all just changed the subject and was talking when there they was the gang walking past to their lockers down the hall but on their way past one of the boys at the front was staring at me and my eyebrow, please tell me he doesn't recognise me. oh god.
I ignored it and went back to the chat when I saw the gang being a dick to one of my friends alex, she's a close friend we don't hang out or anything but there was a time she was close to me and we're still super close but we hangout with different people but me and her best friend Alice was best friends with me and lex for a while but now we're not as close but I'm still gonna stand up for them. "Lex" I pointed at what was happening then I started walking off dropping my drink in the bin, with my gang not far behind me. You see me and lex are about 5 foot 8 and these guys looked about 6 foot 1 but I know how to deal with myself... I hope...