Chapter 2

Sidney's pov: school... the definition of hell and I have to go their today ugh!!
After Lexi left I picked out my outfit, my usual fishtail tights with ripped booty shorts and a white crop top with my usual leather jacket and some black vans. Then I grabbed my phone off of charge and grabbed my bag then walked out the room and walked into lexis room to see her wearing some black stockings with a black tight mini dress which was flowy at the bottom with her leather jacket and some head boots. Her usual! "So you wanna do my makeup?" Lexi loves makeup I personally think if she wasn't caught up in this life with me she could be a makeup artist. "Hell yes" I sat down in the chair she had just finished doing hers which she had bright red lip stick on with some dark eyeliner with perfect flics and rose gold eyeshadow with a hint of black in it and her eye browns filled in she look like her personality, stressed complicated but beautiful really beautiful. And for me she did my usual dark red lipstick with a smokey eye and dark eyeliner then to finish the look my snake, I always have a snake on my eyebrow I never knew why but it's just apart of me now and when ever people see it they shake in terror but what I do know is my mother used to wear it and she still does but we don't see her anymore because she's involved in some gang but obviously only I know that my father and her are my big sister Ella lives on her own and Hunter well he's with me sadly... Ella is 25 hunter is 18 and I'm 16 so I find it so annoying that he has to live with me. Ella knows about my bad ways but not our parents hunter doesn't know any of it because he's always been the smart good kid he wouldn't except any of it so I do my life in secret and keep my parents a secret too, me and my father don't get along but me and my mother are so close but I don't get to see her often anymore. Our parents are in this gang called the sliver snakes  or ss apparently theirs meant to be two boy gang leaders and they're looking for their girls but apparently one of them grew up with one of the girls and they have a snake tattoo on their eye brow. Lexi knows about this and my parents life but no one else does and the problem is my snake is a tattoo that I cover up with eyeliner so I doesn't look like it but she thinks I'm the girl they're looking for but I'm not cuz I don't remember growing up with a gang all I know is my mum got me that tattoo when I was younger and my over protective brother just thinks it's a family thing like the youngest gets a tattoo since she was the youngest and she has the same tattoo so I dunno. I have got a few more tattoos some my mum wanted me to get and some for myself.
The other one that my mum wanted me to get was a rose on my middle finger so I've got that as well as I've got a sun tattoo on my wrist and Lexi has a moon then I've got a small camera on my shoulder and that's about it.
Once we was done with my makeup she straightened my hair and I curled hers then we hopped in her car and headed to hell oops I meant school