Part 1. Cheshire Cat

"Would you fetch me a drink please?" Minho requested, his body lazed on a blue velvet sofa

"Would you fetch me a drink please?" Minho requested, his body lazed on a blue velvet sofa. His fingers that were encompassed by rings combed through his honey locks. "Ah, of course sir." A man dressed in a slim navy suit nodded. "I've also brought you some..entertainment, Mr Lee." He quickly added, eyes gesturing towards a small group of girls dancing to the loud, explicit music. The honey haired man's eyes that had been trained to his empty glass were now lingering on the tight, skimpy attire of the girls. It was rather tempting.

"Come here." He gestured to the girl in the middle with his index finger. The blonde smirked at the other girls before strutting her way to the man on the sofa, her hips swaying as she slowly walked towards Minho. The skinny strap that had been loosely hanging from her left shoulder slid down her arm, revealing her black Lacey bra. "Let's have some fun shall we?" Minho smirked before taking the woman's hand, escorting them both out of the room.

(Sometime Later...)
Jisung strapped the pizza delivery bag onto his bike carefully, quickly checking that his helmet was in place before getting on. He entered the address into the GPS: 153 clover road. Jisung frowned at the image of a small club. Why on earth would you order a pizza whilst at a club?
It didn't really matter either way, he needed all the money he could earn.

The ride only took about 15 minutes due to the lack of traffic in the late hours of the night, to which Jisung was thankful for since it was the last delivery of his shift. Loud rap music was blaring from the building which only got increasingly louder as Jisung neared the entrance. How could people enjoy music at that level of volume? Jisung frowned at the slight headache stinging at his temples.

As he reached for the handle of the door, it had swung open causing the brunette to lose his footing. "May I help you Mister?" A tall, stocky suited man spoke. His voice was low and gravelly, overall unpleasant and intimidating. Perhaps that's why he was hired in the first place. "U-um.." Jisung quickly regained his balance, clearing his throat. "I'm here for a pizza delivery. This is 153 clover road, correct?" The brunette answered confidently (and surprisingly). "Hold on one moment please." The man nodded, re-entering the building. "Geez.." Jisung sighed, re-adjusting his grip on the warm cardboard pizza boxes.

It was only around 10 seconds later when the man reappeared at the door, gesturing for Jisung to come inside. "Right this way Mister." The man held the door open, allowing the deafening rap music to swallow his poor eardrums up. The man escorted Jisung through the dance floor, which was strangely practically empty. Lights flashed, intersected and traced across the club, creating a luminance that usually crowds of people would soak in. They soon approached a lounge littered with expensive furniture and half naked women roaming about. Jisung had never quite felt this out of place.

"Mister if you'd just place them right there on the coffee table." The man pointed to a sleek brown table in front of a blue velvet sofa. "A-alright." Jisung complied placing the four boxes on top carefully. He took a quick second to scan the room. There were at least 10 girls there all clearly intoxicated, giggling and staggering about the lounge. How was he supposed to know which one was paying for it? Or perhaps it was the man who escorted him? "Excuse me."

Jisung craned his head towards a man, one leg crossed over the other clad in a crimson suit. He was perched up on a silky velvet sofa, his appearance and posture radiating the aura of someone important. "I assume you want these to be paid for?" The man smirked slightly. "Oh, o-of course." Jisung felt a surge of embarrassment. What a jerkface! How was i supposed to know who had ordered these? The brunette frowned as he walked towards the honey haired man.

"In total it's $36.95 sir." Jisung mumbled, double checking the receipt. Cold and calloused fingertips brushed against his hand causing him to crane his head upwards. The purple lighting had completely illuminated the mans face, casting shadows in all the right places. His honey skin seemed to glow, looking so soft and his hair, wow, it looked incredibly silky and golden and-

"Your money sir?" The man wore a knowing grin on his face. Jisung had never felt so embarrassed. He had blatantly checked out the very man before him without even realising. And it was clearly obvious. "I-i of course! Th..thank you!" The brunette had turned into a stuttering mess. "You're welcome." The honey haired latter still retained the lingering curiosity in his eyes, examining the flustered boy arranging the money in front on him. "Please enjoy the meal sir." Jisung mumbled, a cloud of shame clearly raining on him. "I certainly will." The man sniggered.

Jisung's next plan was to bolt straight out of the building and never return again. The brunette turned around and began briskly walking. "Excuse me Mister!" Jisung's light jog came to a stop, he rotated his head, eyes set on the mysterious man on the velvet sofa. He was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"I think there's some drool on your chin."

A/n
Uwuu thanks for reading if you've made it this far! I hope it's not too shitty (but I have a strong feeling that it is) lolol
(I honestly have no idea where I'm going with this either but oh well)🤷‍♂️
<3